Supporter
Daps
In other news, Dr. Stein got married!

Victor Garber Marries Rainer Andreesen After 16 Years Together
  • By SHANE LOU
Oct 13, 2015, 11:37 AM ET
GTY_Victor_Garber_Rainer_Andreesen_ml_151013_12x5_1600.jpg
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
Actor Victor Garber and artist Rainer Andreesen attend the Family Equality Council's 2014 Night at the Pier at Pier 60, May 12, 2014, in New York.more +

Victor Garber has tied the knot with his longtime partner.

The 66-year-old actor, who currently appears on the CW series "The Flash," married artist/model Rainer Andreesen in Tofino, Canada.

They've been together for 16 years.

'Argo' Actor Victor Garber Comes Out

Andreesen made the announcement over the weekend on Instagram, writing, "YES WE DID! #justgotmarried #elopedintofino #canada @therealvictorgarber #after16years."

Added Garber on his Instagram page, "Wickaninnish Inn Tofino BC magical place to tie the knot. @rainerarts."

Garber, whose credits also include "Titanic," "Argo" and TV's "Alias," came out as gay in 2013.

:mjpls:

His husband cute

#beardgang

:noah:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anybody else feel like they hinted that Zoom is probably Earth-2 Barry?

I don't think Earth-2, but I think he's a Flash doppleganger from another Earth going from universe to universe and taking the power from the "local" version of Flash.

Pretty sure that's Earth-2 Wells. If you notice, Earth-2 has more of a 50s vibe even though the technology is modern.

Earth-2 really did remind me of "Fringe". I think I even saw airships there.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I didn't see anyone post this over the summer, but Gabrielle Stanton is now the co-showrunner for "The Flash" with Andrew Kreisberg:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Eddie is the most obvious choice for who Zoom is which makes it also likely they don't go with that option.

Alternate Earth Wells is another obvious choice.

My dark horse guess for Zoom is that he is the Earth 2 version of Barry's dad.

The only thing I would wonder about is what motivation would Barry's dad have to kill Barry in Earth 1, aside from wanting to be the fastest speedster. Hmm...we don't know the status of Barry in Earth-2. so that may reveal a lot on that front. If that were to be it though, that would be a weird sense of irony since Barry just got his dad out of prison, only to have his Earth-2 dad come and kill him...man, I'm already starting to overthink this and it's only episode 2.:dead::snoop:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They still making those weak ass paranormal activities :dead:

:skip: They still always manage to scare me by the end of the movie.

How is that possible :dwillhuh:

The movies are NOT that scary tho... :dahell:

:yeshrug: I've watched each of all the movies like at 2 or 3 A.M. at night in the Dark. Now that they've gone all in on Witches doing demonic devil worship & shyt in the middle of night, that shyt is legit scary & be making me jump & scream at the end of the movies.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only thing I would wonder about is what motivation would Barry's dad have to kill Barry in Earth 1, aside from wanting to be the fastest speedster. Hmm...we don't know the status of Barry in Earth-2. so that may reveal a lot on that front. If that were to be it though, that would be a weird sense of irony since Barry just got his dad out of prison, only to have his Earth-2 dad come and kill him...man, I'm already starting to overthink this and it's only episode 2.:dead::snoop:
Alternate Earth Barry's Dad could just be evil though.

Earth-2 really did remind me of "Fringe". I think I even saw airships there.
Did they confirm that as being Earth 2? Because when Jay was having his flashback the planet didn't have that same aesthetic even though it was at night it still should have had that 1950s feel to it.