The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Still hoping it's Future Barry

Flash-Annual-3-Spoilers-Wally-West-9.jpg

Flash-32-Spoilers-DC-Comics-New-52-Future-Flash-Wally-West-6.jpg

Flash-30-Spoilers-Wally-West-Future-Flash-7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if this were to happen but the way that things are going with this show, you can never tell. This show has a great tendency to keep you off guard so I'm expecting it to be a more drastic reveal. I'm going to say it's Eddie but there is no real solid proof now. We'll have to see how Zoom moves during the mid/later half of the season to get a solid clue. Then on top of that, we still have the Legends of Tomorrow series so that may completely change the landscape of The Flash.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Eddie is the most obvious choice for who Zoom is which makes it also likely they don't go with that option.

Alternate Earth Wells is another obvious choice.

My dark horse guess for Zoom is that he is the Earth 2 version of Barry's dad.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay showed Barry how to do this son:ufdup: Flash struck Sand Demon with a lightening bolt:ooh: Will that be enuff :fire: to defeat magnetic ZOOM:ohlawd: SFX on a hundred, thousand, trillion:lawd: Joe HADOUKEN across the street:dead: I don't trust Chatty Patty, tho:dame: Iris ordering people out of Star Labs:usure: MaMa West back, and aged like BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Caitlyn's tight grip on Varick's helmet:shaq: Cisco Feelin the Vibe:blessed: Earth 1/Earth 2 breakdown:dwillhuh: Dr. Stein's like a sped-up sample:deadrose: Singularity opened up 52 portals:mindblown: Wait, Back to the Future-Past:ohhh: 'Hello Kids':boss:, Smug Wells came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg the Ending:banderas:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie is the most obvious choice for who Zoom is which makes it also likely they don't go with that option.

Alternate Earth Wells is another obvious choice.

My dark horse guess for Zoom is that he is the Earth 2 version of Barry's dad.
Good call. They look like they have the same build.