"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Good point
:patrice:

I also gotta wonder if they are just combining black flash appearance with professor zoom to differentiate between dr. Wells and this new zoom
I would think so. They gotta dumb some things down for a TV audience. There would need to be some kind of explanation for his appearance though, because he wouldn't/shouldn't look like that if he's just a speedster :jbhmm:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I thought Jay mentioned that Zoom wasn't from Earth 2 and he goes to different worlds killing Speedsters. I bet to beat Zoom, Barry will have to harness the speed of the speedsters that show up (Jesse Quick, Jay, Wally)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought Jay mentioned that Zoom wasn't from Earth 2 and he goes to different worlds killing Speedsters. I bet to beat Zoom, Barry will have to harness the speed of the speedsters that show up (Jesse Quick, Jay, Wally)

Garrick said that he didn't know who Zoom was or where he was from, only that he showed up around the same time that Garrick got his powers.

It's kind of assumed that he's from Earth-2 since he was there before the portal showed up, but no way to know for sure.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My take is Zoom is not from Earth-2 .. His goal is to Kill ALL the speedsters, take their speed force for himself and be the best speedster in ANY time (as Jay said himself)

Zoom is
Barry
.. i think they're using a modified version of the Out Of Time Story line.. its been said Zoom is like a demon (a nightmare) .. I'm guessing he's
Barry's nightmare . especially since its been said he cant kill Barry himself thats why he's sending the earth 2 villains.

Also .. ZOOM is not the reverse flash ... He has the same suit but he's just ZOOM .. thats why his suit is probably different to help viewers differentiate him from Eobard. Reverse flash "reverse" engineered barry's suit to get his powers ... Zoom is time based not speed

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 3rd episode of the season airing tonight:

Things just got a little colder. Snart Senior comes to Tuesday's new episode of #TheFlash!

Producer's preview:

Every family has its secrets. Executive Producer Gabrielle Stanton previews tonight's episode of ?The Flash? at 8/7c!

Generic promo:

His abilities are out of this world. Watch new episodes of The Flash Tuesdays at 8/7c!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
At least they addressing the fact Iris and Joe were saying her mom was dead..

And of course she was pregnant when she left and so Wally would be about 17-19 years old.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally got my antennae working right so i'll be watching it live with the brehs tonight :blessed:
At least they addressing the fact Iris and Joe were saying her mom was dead..

And of course she was pregnant when she left and so Wally would be about 17-19 years old.
wally is iris nephew tho not brother on the show

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
finally got my antennae working right so i'll be watching it live with the brehs tonight :blessed:

wally is iris nephew tho not brother on the show

Naw, they said he's a relative. He's her nephew in the comics though or New 52. She might be his brother on the show though