"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Barry and diggle need to team up, both them dudes been acting like some straight up hoes.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Barry and diggle need to team up, both them dudes been acting like some straight up hoes.

:beli:

Barry's reason was understandable, he doesn't want another Wells incident happening again. Dude spent months under Wells tutelage and trusted him only to find out that person kill his mom and then put his friends in danger even causing one to kill themselves. He's earned the right to be defensive of random people coming into their lives.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
692qu1.jpg
"my order? two slices of bread, lettuce, tomato, cheese....hold the pickles...oh, and cold cuts"

Daps
Black Wally already been cast .. so has Iris' mother... For soem reason Wally died his hair blond..... but anyway.. Wally is in Season 2 ... probably without powers until the season finale or another season
I saw his casting. I hope they ain't gonna be on some shyt and kill off Wally then have a Bart kid Flash

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Very dope episode. The thing I love about this show is that I never know what's coming next. Ever. Can't predict it. Love the new 52 reference, love tony Todd as zoom's voice, LOVE Vanessa Williams :takedat:, and how Barry is showing different shades of his character and having last season really affect him.

And wells :ohhh:

I hope they stick with this. You can't have all that shyt go down last season with no lasting affects to Barry.

Interested to see what Jay Garrack teaches Barry this season. Sounds like he is gonna train him to beat Zoom. This season is gonna be dope!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Can't really look at anything about last night, when I got home to watch the episode I got Cubs celebration footage instead. I swear if they don't win the World series imma be mad as fukk cause they over here cutting off the Flash!! I got Rick roll'd by thr Cubs.