"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Why is Zoom's suit reversed from Barry's suit? Jay Garrick's suit doesn't have the lightning symbol. So where is Zoom really from? :jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why is Zoom's suit reversed from Barry's suit? Jay Garrick's suit doesn't have the lightning symbol. So where is Zoom really from? :jbhmm:
jay-garrick-4-150828.jpeg

His suit does have the lightning bolt on it

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Zoom is technically the 2nd Reverse Flash. Wally West's (3rd Flash) main enemy. Wally and Barry have the same suit. The writers are just calling him his secondary name, Zoom to not confuse him with the first Reverse Flash.

In the comics Zoom looks just like the first Reverse-Flash. Same suit and color. It looks like they changed his suit color on this show to make another difference between the Reverse Flashes.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Jay_Garrick_Smallville_002.png

Not sure I understand what your saying, jay Garrick's suit looks like it does in the books

I get that. But Zoom's suit doesn't look like Garrick's, it looks like Allen's. Zoom looks like the evil version of a Flash that doesn't even exist on Earth-2. If he was from Earth-2 his suit should look like Garrick's, shouldn't it? :jbhmm:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I get that. But Zoom's suit doesn't look like Garrick's, it looks like Allen's. Zoom looks like the evil version of a Flash that doesn't even exist on Earth-2. If he was from Earth-2 his suit should look like Garrick's, shouldn't it? :jbhmm:
Guess that means he's not from Earth-2 :ohhh:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Zoom is technically the 2nd Reverse Flash. Wally West's (3rd Flash) main enemy. Wally and Barry have the same suit. The writers are just calling him his secondary name, Zoom to not confuse him with the first Reverse Flash.

In the comics Zoom looks just like the first Reverse-Flash. Same suit and color. It looks like they changed his suit color on this show to make another difference between the Reverse Flashes.

That makes sense. But how is he the reverse of someone who doesn't exist (on Earth-2)? :jbhmm: if he's reverse Garrick on this show, then he should have a reverse Garrick costume, shouldn't he? :jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think maybe he isn't from earth 2 but can pass between worlds.

He looks like black flash to me, with the way jay described him as non human looking. But he only appears when a speedster dies.

Maybe zoom from season one dying caused his appearance

latest

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That makes sense. But how is he the reverse of someone who doesn't exist (on Earth-2)? :jbhmm: if he's reverse Garrick on this show, then he should have a reverse Garrick costume, shouldn't he? :jbhmm:
True. I don't think he's the Reverse of Jay though. And knowing this show Zoom's reasoning for what he's doing probably has something to do with time travel that we haven't been told yet.

I know in the comics Jay, Wally and Barry fought the two-Reverse Flashes at the same time so who knows.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think maybe he isn't from earth 2 but can pass between worlds.

He looks like black flash to me, with the way jay described him as non human looking. But he only appears when a speedster dies.

Maybe zoom from season one dying caused his appearance

latest
Solid theory but Garrick said he'd been chasing him for 2 years and Wells/Thawne RF died 6 months ago. Unless time works differently between worlds :jbhmm:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
True. I don't think he's the Reverse of Jay though. And knowing this show Zoom's reasoning for what he's doing probably has something to do with time travel that we haven't been told yet.

I know in the comics Jay, Wally and Barry fought the two-Reverse Flashes at the same time so who knows.
:jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Solid theory but Garrick said he'd been chasing him for 2 years and Wells/Thawne RF died 6 months ago. Unless time works differently between worlds :jbhmm:
Good point
:patrice:

I also gotta wonder if they are just combining black flash appearance with professor zoom to differentiate between dr. Wells and this new zoom