Zenn-La
tumblr_nw6thvNDXO1sxz7sgo2_500.gif

tumblr_nw6thvNDXO1sxz7sgo3_400.gif

tumblr_nw6thvNDXO1sxz7sgo1_500.gif

:wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the actor who played Garrick did a good job and he looked like he will fit in well with the team. Maybe even better with Kaitlyn :shaq:

Same goes for Patty, her dorky vibe should appeal to Barry. As someone who never read the Flash comics, didn't realize how much he does with science. The villains of the week can be meh sometimes, but the ways he has to come up with to beat them are cool. Barry has the lightning throw in his arsenal now :ehh:.

Joe's ex wife trying to get those child support payments reduced?

Weird seeing Wells out of his wheelchair.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Would've preferred to see the new 52 outfit on Jay Garrick instead....the helmet is kinda ridiculous in live action :ld:

Patty Spivot dated Barry in the New 52...so that'll be interesting to see where this goes

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Barry being all aggro for most of the episode with Jay was a bummer. Wells took Barry's smile, man.:mjcry:

Jay got that work from Zoom in that flashback.

Patty Spivot wasn't horrible in her introduction but they cannot allow her to take over the show the way another blond has done on another DC show on CW.

The effects for Sand Devil were a step up from them struggle effects for Edge last week.

We got 52 Earths!

The shot of Barry and Jay recreating the cover of Flash #123 was cool.

Cisco getting "vibes"!!!!!

Mama West was a rolling stone I guess. Abandoning her family just like Barry's dad did him.

I wonder which Earth that Harrison Wells from the end of the episode was on and is he good or evil?:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Very dope episode. The thing I love about this show is that I never know what's coming next. Ever. Can't predict it. Love the new 52 reference, love tony Todd as zoom's voice, LOVE Vanessa Williams :takedat:, and how Barry is showing different shades of his character and having last season really affect him.

And wells :ohhh:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I missed like the first 30 mins. of the episode last night was out with friends it was a pretty damn good episode did they show zoom?

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I just finished it, :blessed:

Flash not trusting Garrick is a good choice, I understand. After what wells did. :mjcry:

Cisco peering into the realm of possibilities and futures is awesome. I understand being scared of where it came from but dammit flash got his powers from Wells. So be aware that god things can come from bad things... :youngsabo:

Patty got the fatty. :banderas: I mean granted she got some bee stings up top but damn when she was bent over on that ground... :banderas3:

And Joe west's Ex wife / Iris's mom?!!? She's alive? :ohhh: and where she been this entire time? why is she back now??? So we gonna see Wally West?!!? Who's his father?

And Wells is Alive?!?! Or is that Earth 2 Wells?!!? Why does he still give off that evil feeling??? :mindblown:
Wally is coming later this season