"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
yo they did it :lolbron:

zuQChdk.jpg
Is there a screen shot of the live-action version?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it, :blessed:

Flash not trusting Garrick is a good choice, I understand. After what wells did. :mjcry:

Cisco peering into the realm of possibilities and futures is awesome. I understand being scared of where it came from but dammit flash got his powers from Wells. So be aware that god things can come from bad things... :youngsabo:

Patty got the fatty. :banderas: I mean granted she got some bee stings up top but damn when she was bent over on that ground... :banderas3:

And Joe west's Ex wife / Iris's mom?!!? She's alive? :ohhh: and where she been this entire time? why is she back now??? So we gonna see Wally West?!!? Who's his father?

And Wells is Alive?!?! Or is that Earth 2 Wells?!!? Why does he still give off that evil feeling??? :mindblown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cgi looks nice in some areas and sooo cheap in others. i don't know if i'm imagining flash s1 having a more gritty feel, but i'm just not feeling these episodes. its so cheesy and corny right now, not to mention formulaic. they need to shake things up a bit, cus this monster of the week bullshyt aint doing it for me

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And Wells is Alive?!?! Or is that Earth 2 Wells?!!? Why does he still give off that evil feeling??? :mindblown:

Pretty sure that's Earth-2 Wells. If you notice, Earth-2 has more of a 50s vibe even though the technology is modern.

I hope they dont go that route..

What would be wrong with that? :patrice:

I mean they said Zoom's identity is going to be a secret for most of the season, and if that's the case then it has to be somebody we know. They wouldn't keep his identity a secret for it to just be some random dude from Earth-2.

Only other candidate I can think of is if Eddie somehow survived and ended up becoming Zoom somehow. Personally I think an evil Barry would be more interesting.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Guess whos bizza k
cgi looks nice in some areas and sooo cheap in others. i don't know if i'm imagining flash s1 having a more gritty feel, but i'm just not feeling these episodes. its so cheesy and corny right now, not to mention formulaic. they need to shake things up a bit, cus this monster of the week bullshyt aint doing it for me
season 1 started off with a new villain every week. It didnt start to get grimey until wells was revealed as the main villain