"The Flash" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The man in the iron mask's identity better blow my gatdamn mind and give me something to think about over the summer.

I still think it's Earth-1 Ronnie. :yeshrug:

Probably ended up on Earth-2 after got sucked into that black hole and then got captured by Zoom. And I bet Zoom found out about Team Flash from him. And when he heard about what Wells/Thawne did to them he decided to come up with a similar plan to gain their trust.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I still think it's Earth-1 Ronnie. :yeshrug:

Probably ended up on Earth-2 after got sucked into that black hole and then got captured by Zoom. And I bet Zoom found out about Team Flash from him. And when he heard about what Wells/Thawne did to them he decided to come up with a similar plan to gain their trust.
I've always suspected him of being on another earth but its not that outrageous that no one would believe it if Zoom told them. Unless he was just exaggerating.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Writers kind of pulled a rabbit out of the hat with that "remnant" thing, and how would a "past" Hunter be able to slide right into Team Flash so cohesively?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
BARRY probably didn't fully realize what happened himself. I mean he almost said something but ... nevermind .. you're right

DAMN.. I know the crossover was an after thought for both shows but TEAM flash could've addressed it a little better than that
yeah except the music, they didnt even bother to mentionned her :francis: thats fukked up

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
To sum up...this was a pretty shytty episode aside from the father/son stuff with Joe and Wally/Barry.
Its like the writers confused themselves with this Zoom story and have no clue what the fukk they are going to do to wrap it up.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Overall i thought this was a great episode
I really enjoyed zooms background story and perfectly explains why he's so :demonic:
The line about him becoming jay garrick just so he can give some hope, only to take it away was :wow: Only a true psycho could think of something like that

Oh and zoom is well within his rights to give barry that fade after he put his dead mom on that summer jam screen :huhldup: That was really fukked up :lolbron:

Im glad they tried to explain that jay garrick thing. Cuz in the earlier episodes he was really bytchmade :scust:
Also explains why in that scene when he saved those people in that collapsing building, he only saved like 4 people. He was prob like :manny: i aint trying to be a real hero:troll:

Zoom going back in time and convincing an older zoom to go along with his plan, and have him die, without nothing happening to present zoom sounds :duck:
I could see if the zoom from the past killed the future zoom, that way zoom isnt erased from the time line
Barry has to be the smartest dummy on tv. And than he goes into these big fights cocky as hell:smugfavre:
Why the hell is he so smug honestly flash aint shyt without his squad. :patrice: He gotta rely on wells and cisco pretty much against all his foes:scusthov:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Writers kind of pulled a rabbit out of the hat with that "remnant" thing, and how would a "past" Hunter be able to slide right into Team Flash so cohesively?

Zolomon didn't go get his time remnant until after Team Flash started closing the breaches, so the "remnant" was just Zolomon getting himself from a couple days/weeks ago when he had already infiltrated Team Flash. The "past" Zolomon wasn't from long ago.

It's like if I went back in time a week ago, then brought him to the present and had him go to my job. The you from only a week ago would not have that hard a time blending in.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
To sum up...this was a pretty shytty episode aside from the father/son stuff with Joe and Wally/Barry.
Its like the writers confused themselves with this Zoom story and have no clue what the fukk they are going to do to wrap it up.
I would have been MUCH happier with clone or speed mirage.

Zoom got his past self to act as Jay Garrick all this time just so he could fight himself and give people hope and take it away? :martin:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would have been MUCH happier with clone or speed mirage.

Zoom got his past self to act as Jay Garrick all this time just so he could fight himself and give people hope and take it away? :martin:

No...again, Zoom grabbing his time remnant to stand in for him was only something he did a few episodes ago when Team Flash started closing the portals.

Zoom, the same Zoom we see here, has been acting as Jay for years. Even before he came to Earth-1. Zoom and Jay were always the same person, there being two of him was only something he recently did.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
No...again, Zoom grabbing his time remnant to stand in for him was only something he did a few episodes ago when Team Flash started closing the portals.

Zoom, the same Zoom we see here, has been acting as Jay for years. Even before he came to Earth-1. Zoom and Jay were always the same person, there being two of him was only something he recently did.
How'd he fight himself then?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o5wumkl83N1usrwq6o4_500.gif

tumblr_o5wumkl83N1usrwq6o2_500.gif

tumblr_o5wumkl83N1usrwq6o3_500.gif

tumblr_o5wumkl83N1usrwq6o1_500.gif