"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And does Jay Garrick just not exist?? Like there isn't a real Jay?

Like all this time Jay Garrick was just Zoom having fun outchea

Pretending to save the city during the day and then burning down the world at night :wow:

Hunter's mom called his pop James .. I'm guessing that where the name Jay is from and Garrick is either her maiden name or his middle name. Since he hates his father he chose that name for a "hero" so he can destroy it. And like I said earlier His pops is the man in the mask, after all he only tapped a J-A .. the team assumed it was Jay but he was gonna spell James.

He wants to torture his father by having him watch all the murders he committed because he made him watch him kill his mom..

So pretty much e1 pops is innocent and e2 pops is guilty

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Pretending to save the city during the day and then burning down the world at night :wow:
Thats what I don't understand. Wouldn't Wells from E2 confirm if what Jay was saying was true? I mean it was to a point where they couldn't stand each other in the same room and it looked like they had history. Just seems dumb for Zoom to be hero by day and villain by night. Just doesn't make sense.
Hunter's mom called his pop James .. I'm guessing that where the name Jay is from and Garrick is either her maiden name or his middle name. Since he hates his father he chose that name for a "hero" so he can destroy it. And like I said earlier His pops is the man in the mask, after all he only tapped a J-A .. the team assumed it was Jay but he was gonna spell James.

He wants to torture his father by having him watch all the murders he committed because he made him watch him kill his mom..

So pretty much e1 pops is innocent and e2 pops is guilty
:jbhmm:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Wells specifically states how famous serial killers are on E2 but nobody noticed Zolomon shaved and was playing hero? I hope there's something we're missing because the whole ep was funny style.
In the end somebody named Jay Garrick will be redeemed. I'd put money on it.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still confused a bit on the whole Hunter killing his past self thing.
The way I understood it was Zoom found out there was another Earth and decided to infiltrate team Flash to steal his speed. The problem was he didn't want to take his foot off of Earth 2 neck for too long so when he realized he was going to spend a lot of time on Earth 1 he ran back in time to meet and coordinate with an earlier version of himself so they could both work together on the plan andkeep Earth 2 fukked up.

To put it simply the episode where Flash ran back in time and was working with his earlier self, Zoom did that but never went back to the future just killed the other Zoom when the plan called for it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

There is no real Jay. Basically "Jay Garrick" was just an alias that Zoom/Hunter came up with.

That's the real reason there was no one named "Jay Garrick" on Earth-1. Because no "Jay Garrick" exists. All that stuff about E1 Hunter's mother dying and him getting adopted by the Zolomons was made up so Caitlin wouldn't get suspicious.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i guess the writers just stretching out a 23 episode season :francis::upsetfavre:

all can be forgiven if they bring out real jay garrick, wally west earth 2, :blessed: some barry from the future or some crazy shyt like that :wow: to defeat zoom

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So Wells specifically states how famous serial killers are on E2 but nobody noticed Zolomon shaved and was playing hero? I hope there's something we're missing because the whole ep was funny style.
In the end somebody named Jay Garrick will be redeemed. I'd put money on it.
Yeah this epi was poorly written all around

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
There is no real Jay. Basically "Jay Garrick" was just an alias that Zoom/Hunter came up with.

That's the real reason there was no one named "Jay Garrick" on Earth-1. Because no "Jay Garrick" exists. All that stuff about E1 Hunter's mother dying and him getting adopted by the Zolomons was made up so Caitlin wouldn't get suspicious.
well there's a real one in the comics
i think the dude in the mask is jay garrick
he spelled out jay
im thinking he accidently split himself into 2 people or went back in time and its his father before he went crazy
idk breh :dame: but this could be an epic season finale lined up :gladbron:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The way I understood it was Zoom found out there was another Earth and decided to infiltrate team Flash to steal his speed. The problem was he didn't want to take his foot off of Earth 2 neck for too long so when he realized he was going to spend a lot of time on Earth 1 he ran back in time to meet and coordinate with an earlier version of himself so they could both work together on the plan andkeep Earth 2 fukked up.

To put it simply the episode where Flash ran back in time and was working with his earlier self, Zoom did that but never went back to the future just killed the other Zoom when the plan called for it.
How the fukk is he even alive if he killed his past self? There were some good scenes in this ep, but the overall plot was a bit :patrice:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it was the future version that got killed.:yeshrug:

It's time travel fukkery.
I know, I allow myself to just let go with with the time travel/speedforce fukkery, but that one actually had me like

I guess I'll just go with
2b9.jpg