"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Don Mack , Flabbrrow's:trash: been done for the season since Felicity got the greenlight:beli:

...anyway; let's see how fast it takes Wally to figure who Flash is, tho:patrice:

And, the Man in the Iron Mask better lived up to his covert Morose Code riddle hype:lupe:

Daps
I dont understand brehs.

Zoom gave em Wally in a sec, they dont need to honor their agreement hes a fukkin villain. Why didnt they try to kill that nikka? Set up a trap or something. Theres like 8 people there around him u tellin me they couldnt sneak something in there

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont understand brehs.

Zoom gave em Wally in a sec, they dont need to honor their agreement hes a fukkin villain. Why didnt they try to kill that nikka? Set up a trap or something. Theres like 8 people there around him u tellin me they couldnt sneak something in there

There's still four or five episodes left in this season and Team Flash didn't want to rip the fans off by beating the villain this early on. :manny:

But I guess they know that if they try anything funny, Zoom would just start killing people. I'm sure he could easily go grab Wally again if he wanted to. Or go after Iris, Joe, etc.

Honestly, the logical thing to do would've just been to leave the portal closed and just wait for him to die of his illness. They already knew he was dying anyway, so if they just left the portal closed he'd have had no way to get to Barry and would eventually just die of his sickness. Granted, he's crazy and might kill a lot of people before he goes, and it might take a while for him to die, but still.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
This last episode had some decent elements but was just written odd. The whole time remnant thing is overall way to confusing. Only way I could see that working is if his future self was the one playing jay and sacrificed himself, not the other way around where he has killed his past self. Barry also should have beat the brakes off of him at least for part of the episode. Zoom put him in a wheel chair, ain't to much real talking after that. They then could have used the "darkness" to explain the power up with him escaping and getting Wally. The whole everyone sitting in the lab together almost looked ridiculous. Could have had that scene without Zoom in there and had him show up with Wally and an exchange was made. Like I said the ideas were there, the execution was just way off.

As far as the darkness goes and other theories, I think Zoom is either possessed by a time wraith or turning into one. I also think E1 James Solomon is the one behind the mask. I think it was stated earlier in the season Zoom showed up in 1991 on E2. I'm thinking he kidnapped him and is making him suffer for what his E2 father did. When he gets out, somehow he gets the speed force and we end up with the older E2 Flash.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex