HZg3hCx.png

Oh how the mighty hath fallen :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Team Flash are the dumbest smart people ever...why the fukk would they just hand over Barry's speed to Zoom like they didn't know he was going to try and kill somebody?

And how was Zoom getting back and forth from E2 to E1? Do those portals Cisco makes just stay open? Can't he close them whenever he feels like it?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Team Flash are the dumbest smart people ever...why the fukk would they just hand over Barry's speed to Zoom like they didn't know he was going to try and kill somebody?

And how was Zoom getting back and forth from E2 to E1? Do those portals Cisco makes just stay open? Can't he close them whenever he feels like it?

I mean to be fair, if it was your brother or relative you wouldn't want Zoom to kill him, and you know damn well he'd do it.

It wasn't rational but at the same time they aren't going to just let him murder Wally.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Next day and still can't get over how poorly written this episode was. shyt just didn't make any sense from Barry's plan to Zoom just running with Caitlin from E1 to E2 without Cisco opening a portal. They already did an episode like this when Zoom straight paralyzed Barry and he pretty much lost his speed. Now we got to sit through another depressed Barry episode sulking about not having his powers and his dumb ass plan falling to shambles. Barry just seemed to want to race Zoom and question him about shyt he already knows...

Daps
To be fair I think Zoom is fast enough to dodge those shot and what happens to the team if they miss and now you got an angry zoom :merchant:

Yeah that's what I was thinking :yeshrug:

Barry realized he couldn't beat Zoom so he was back to square one. The second he tried to double cross him, zoom would've killed Joe :mjcry: iris :mjcry: and everybody else. He had no choice but to give up his speed and hope for the best :sadcam:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I mean to be fair, if it was your brother or relative you wouldn't want Zoom to kill him, and you know damn well he'd do it.

It wasn't rational but at the same time they aren't going to just let him murder Wally.
They could have at least double crossed him...Zoom handed over Wally and then chiiled at Star labs for the rest of the day letting Wells and them do science stuff while barely paying attention. They could have done something janky to the serum or something.

Daps
And does Jay Garrick just not exist?? Like there isn't a real Jay?

Like all this time Jay Garrick was just Zoom having fun outchea

Pretending to save the city during the day and then burning down the world at night :wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't like how easy it was for Zoom to get that speed.

I understand there was a risk to fighting him but the whole thing was just wayy to easy and what ticks me off more was that he got it taken away literally after he just got his speedforce boosted to Zooms level. :snoop:

The only thing I'm hoping for now is that when he gets it back it's at Zooms level and a bit more. That's the only way he'll regain a win in my book but if he's back to being slower then that's another L.