"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
That fight scene with Zoom with Barry using the Cardboard cutout of his parents was horrible. Then he loses him, they can't be serious with this shyt....

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You know what fukk this... What was point of Zoom sending all those dopples at the beginning of the season and him running around town kicking Flash ass. He should have just straight up took over then. Hell, remember he was resentful of Wells when he came over and was like you guys need to stay away from him. I guess that is all fixed cause he did say he did like playing the superhero.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:beli:Gotta agree with those saying this episode was stupid as fukk.

What was even the original plan? You can't tell me they thought they would hold zoom with that one legcuff. And even if they could, then what?

And why didn't they think of Wally? Outside of Barrys real dad, and Wells MIA daughter he was the only other possible target.

And Barry was on Zoom's level, it made absolutely no sense for him to not fight Zoom once he handed Wally over, and what kind of villain releases his only piece of leverage prior to getting what he wants.

:francis:Barry really just handed over his speed, I can't get over that.

:mindblown:I see why we keep getting these breaks, writers are just writing this shyt as they go.

:heh:Glad this twin shyt regarding Hunter/Jay/Zoom can be put to rest now.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
lol you know zoom is a serial killer that has shown zero mercy,barry catches him and instead of just putting a bullet in his head, he talks and tries to reason with him that last ounce of goodness that good ol "bear" heart and then gets sonned yet again.

like damn you dont think zoom is going to kill everyone?

and if all it took was a treadmill to take away barrys power :heh:

This is like when goku gave frieza some energy, after he killed everybody on namek, killed his best friend, and almost killed his son:mindblown:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Man barry don't deserve the speed force, has he ever had an idea that wasn't trash? The shyt he pulled this episode might have been even worse than that time travel shyt to see reverse flash a while back. Think u can lock up zoom with a single leg cuff brehs. fukk is wrong with this dude man I was legit getting furious watching the L develop :snoop:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You know what fukk this... What was point of Zoom sending all those dopples at the beginning of the season and him running around town kicking Flash ass. He should have just straight up took over then. Hell, remember he was resentful of Wells when he came over and was like you guys need to stay away from him. I guess that is all fixed cause he did say he did like playing the superhero.

I think he did it just so that they could soften up Barry for him when he finally comes to take his speed. Also, if he were to do that from the beginning, he wouldn't be taking the Flash's speed at its highest point. He knew that the Flash could get faster so I think that is why he did it: to subtly help Barry reach his maximum speed. As if picking a ripe fruit from a tree.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

According to Wells Zoom was doing all that to fatten up Barry. Basically help him get more faster so he can have more speedforce to steal.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:beli:Gotta agree with those saying this episode was stupid as fukk.

What was even the original plan? You can't tell me they thought they would hold zoom with that one legcuff. And even if they could, then what?

And why didn't they think of Wally? Outside of Barrys real dad, and Wells MIA daughter he was the only other possible target.

And Barry was on Zoom's level, it made absolutely no sense for him to not fight Zoom once he handed Wally over, and what kind of villain releases his only piece of leverage prior to getting what he wants.

:francis:Barry really just handed over his speed, I can't get over that.

:mindblown:I see why we keep getting these breaks, writers are just writing this shyt as they go.

:heh:Glad this twin shyt regarding Hunter/Jay/Zoom can be put to rest now.

I can see why people are giving this episode or particularly Team Flash a lot of :snoop: moments. But we have to keep in mind, they don't know exactly how fast Zoom is. They underestimated his max speed and thought that Barry's top speed would be enough. Of course that turned out to be wrong as it seems that Zoom can go even faster as he's possessed by something that perhaps gives him a little more speed. Zoom was hiding his trump card this whole time having him thinking that the V9 is his top speed. As for Barry handing over his speed to him, I don't think he really had a choice in the matter as Zoom would've murked at least one of the people Barry cared about even if Barry is faster than him. Zoom doesn't give a crap about anything or anyone at that moment so he couldn't possibly risk not knowing what Zoom would've done if he didn't comply. It wouldn't just have stopped at him killing Wally....

Overall, I really like this episode as with now Cisco being able to tap into ReVerb's powers, it opens up a whole new dimension to this show as you can now get really creative with the storylines. I think we could eventually see Supergirl crossover into the Flash.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reading through the comments and I have to agree that Team Flash's plan to trap Zoom was :mindblown:. Episode did have clear winners and losers

Winners:
Zoom: Got the speed force from Barry (does that completely stop him from dying?) and got Kaitlyn :ahh:
Cisco: Despite acting scared again, he did learn to open up breaches and develop his powers :ehh:

Wally: Kidnapping by a homicidal villain aside, got free room and board at Joe's place and a free trip to Earth 2. Didn't get to see all the sites, but still :manny:

Iris: That red dress :ohlawd:

Losers:

Barry: Do I even need to say why? :bryan:

Joe: Even though he got Wally back, it still was a bad moment for him. Plus w/Wally at the crib, no more pizza from Keystone :skip:

Kaitlyn: Poor girl has terrible luck with men :francis: