Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Speed Fiend Zoom back at it with the sonnings :mjlol:

23 bodies? My nikka Zoom more gully then your favorite rapper :wow:

Barry outchea looking :flabbynsick: in the cut :mjcry:

23 bodies before he had speed
:damn:

here it hought that dark zoom voice was some arrow/batman voice changer but nah its real :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Barry was faster, why didn't he just fight Zoom. I'm sick of him not being able to do shyt other speedsters can do. Even the girl was doing tricks and shyt.

thats our "bear" :heh:

zoom could kill cisco, wells, caitlyn, wally, joe, iris, patty and barry would still be like you can change its not to late i still believe in you, just look deep inside your heart, think of your moms love, your not your dad

:scust:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why you say? Outfit his dad had on was similar.

Military background (they already said the knocking wasnt morse code but an old military code).. and he's making him watch his murders like his dad Jay (i mean James) made him watch his mother's death.

Plus Hunter told the team they wouldnt understand if he told them.. SOunds like his dad to me.

Damn .. where's @Ms. Elaine to call me stupid and shot down my theory and have an ip banbet for whoever's wrong..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Excellent theory, also why he wouldn't kill him like he did everyone else, its his pops

Military background (they already said the knocking wasnt morse code but an old military code).. and he's making him watch his murders like his dad Jay (i mean James) made him watch his mother's death.

Plus Hunter told the team they wouldnt understand if he told them.. SOunds like his dad to me.