"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I know this a crackpot theory but I was thinking of this:

What if Zoom went to the future and took his speed, then brought him back to Earth-2? Could that be an old Barry Allen in the mask since he doesn't have his speed which would make him age?:jbhmm: Okay...maybe not, lol.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got caught up on the last two episodes. King Shark episode was kinda boring, other than the reveal at the end.

Guessing Zoom Jay didn't mean to kill Flash Jay? Either they are related or maybe one of them is Earth-3? :patrice: Then you've go the Man in the Iron Mask which is a Jay as well...

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Yo brehs I skipped out on Flash last night cause I thought it'd be a crappy monster of the week episode since they were done with Zoom. They did a good job showing the transition back to their Earth 1 lives...Barry using the lightning to knock out King Shark. Jay taught him that :to:

Cisco freaking out about Caitlyn :russ:

That reveal :ohhh::krs::whew:

When are we gonna get back to more Earth 2/Zoom fukkery :damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have Jen the Prude aka @ms elaine goofy ass on ignore :wow:. I had her in Guantanamo like a week now. Thread is so much better without having to read through her rubbish ass posts :blessed:.
bruh im glad you not the only one that can tell jen is @Ms. Elaine :russ: i negged her over frontin a few days ago.

being banned saved her ass from our flash ban bet too :mjpls:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I agree that this show makes up a lot of things as they go along, but this doesn't count as that. If you're saying that they changed their mind BEFORE they filmed the episode, that's NOT the same thing as making it up as they go along.

It's pretty clear to me that by the time they filmed the last scene in the Pilot, they KNEW that Wells would be the Reverse Flash. I think that things like the fates of Eddie and Robbie were just made up along the way, though.

That last line reminded me of "The Prestige". I hope they're not going that way, with Zoom constantly creating/killing copies of himself.
:ehh:

Anyway, listen, I've been rude to some of ya'll here and I apologize. You don't deserve it. You're cool people.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I have Jen the Prude aka @ms elaine goofy ass on ignore :wow:. I had her in Guantanamo like a week now. Thread is so much better without having to read through her rubbish ass posts :blessed:.

You have me on ignore and yet you're still making posts and spreading lies about me. That's power. That's influence. :wow:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yeah I'm starting to think they were both Hunter Zolomon (Earth 1 and Earth 2) which is why FakeJay showed Zolomon at the park (who was probably the real Earth 1 jay or Zoom) and said he didn't have an Earth 1 doppleganger.

I think the real Flash/Jay is the man in the iron mask which is why he's in the same flash cage.

And maybe Zoom gave the FakeJay a lil speed (maybe promised him more for his help). Because I'm sure if Zoom can take speed he can give it as well

This show is in danger is falling according.

According to a recent interview with one of the execs, the Jay we know (not some clone), the one who's been dead weight at Star Labs is Zoom. That shyt makes no sense when you watch the episodes back. Like, remember back in episode 14, Zoom was shocked to find out that Wells was back in Earth Two. Well if Jay is Zoom, shouldn't Zoom have known where he was? :francis:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Episodes brought to you by ItsJustSomeRandomGuy :mjlol:

"On next weeks Flash, a new metahuman threatens Star City with a Grizzly attack"

MKFZ02.gif