Daps
why wouldnt wells just tell jsy or barry like yo btw zoom is
your twin?
now he gonna look like a clown if thats the reveal

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lila's head of ARGUS now:ehh: Arrow did BAWSE Lady:rip: foul:mjcry: Dig Ls reserved for CaitLin:ld: Lowkey, Cisco struggle helmet concern:lolbron: Wells and Jessica chemistry bond:patrice: 'Ain't nobody Faster than me':umad: Wally made Barry feel some type of way:mjpls: Called him a Coward for Runnin off:pachaha: King Shark came thru:dj2: and Snoop Dogg Joe/Iris ceiling:dead: Regular ammo used on a Jurassic HGH Fish:duck: Flash aquatic electrolyte:fire: ring of flames SFX, tho:ooh: Filet Mignon:cook: that Meta-Amphibian up:banderas: Varrick's dismantled helmet encased:dame: Wait, Jay is ZOOM:huhldup: Or, is it his Hunter Zolomon doppelganger:ohhh: Coli Bros, seen it like a 27-inch zenith:lupe:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
watched it last night. I was a little :beli: when i saw zoom was jay. Maybe because guys was calling it out for like 5 eps.
Other than that i thought the visuals in this ep were amazing. King shark looked good enough to star in a movie. Him ripping the roof off actually looked believable and not too cheesy:whoo:
Someone need to get joes face as a smiley when barry said he was a lounge singer on earth 2. Joe almost had the :krs:
I liked how each time barry faced zoom he came away with wounds. First time he couldnt walk after zoom ethered his spine:demonic: this time zoom applied that ether to his soul and barry came back dark and gloomy as hell:demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_mysrvdHcDt1qgly4jo1_500.gif
:damn::damn::damn::damn:I HATED THIS MISSION!!!!:damn::damn::damn:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Zoom should have been Barry's dad but I'll let them cook and see how this plays out.

They need to step it up with Cisco. I hope he pushes his powers more now that he saw the potential.

Those Joe heart to heart scenes are :mjcry: makes me want to call my pops