"The Flash" Season 2 thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah a couple of us figured that Zoom was Zolomon doppleganger

Now we have to figure out who's the man in the iron mask and why is he locked up by zoom...

My guess is that he's from another earth as well.

And I wonder why killing Jay was an "inconvenience"... Were they working together to get Caitlan to create the serum?
:ohhh:
My theory on it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah I'm starting to think they were both Hunter Zolomon (Earth 1 and Earth 2) which is why FakeJay showed Zolomon at the park (who was probably the real Earth 1 jay or Zoom) and said he didn't have an Earth 1 doppleganger.

I think the real Flash/Jay is the man in the iron mask which is why he's in the same flash cage.

And maybe Zoom gave the FakeJay a lil speed (maybe promised him more for his help). Because I'm sure if Zoom can take speed he can give it as well

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Who exactly Hunter Zolomon/Zoom/Jay Garrick are has me :mindblown:, but I remember feeling a similar way last year with the mystery of Reverse Flash. I'm fairly confident everything will be explained by the end of the season. Hopefully now the actor who plays Jay can shine as Zoom since he doesn't have to be :flabbynsick:anymore.

They did a good job overall in dealing with the aftermath of Jay's death, especially with Kaitlyn and Barry. Grant Gustin sells the hell out of any emotional scene he has to deliver like him telling Iris and Joe what happened on Earth 2 :to:. Kaitlyn has been better the last couple of episodes and her pranking Cisco at the end :pachaha:.

Now if only they could do something about Wally, who has been pretty flat as a character so far. Barry dealing with giant sharks and Joe tryna get him to help Wally with his homework :martin:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So Zoom is Zolomon which is cool but if the man in the iron mask isn't Jay then who the heck is he?:jbhmm:
And the show is going to have to bring Wally in on the secret because like all of these shows it the person who doesn't know that ends up losing support from the viewers because that person always acts like an ass towards the hero due to the ridiculous gymnastics everyone has to go through to keep the hero's identity secret.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
yeah, after reading what the executive producer just said, i don't think this is true. He's saying that the Jay that was embedded with Team Flash on Earth 1 IS Zoom unless I'm reading that wrong. Dude that got killed must have been some type of clone...

That is how I read it, but it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. NONE.

:mindblown:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Zoom is Zolomon which is cool but if the man in the iron mask isn't Jay then who the heck is he?:jbhmm:
And the show is going to have to bring Wally in on the secret because like all of these shows it the person who doesn't know that ends up losing support from the viewers because that person always acts like an ass towards the hero due to the ridiculous gymnastics everyone has to go through to keep the hero's identity secret.

The man in the iron mask is EARTH 1 Jay Garrick. The one that Earth 2 Jay Garrick was looking for and found Hunter Zolomon instead. Both Earth 1 & 2 people are twins.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Twins is the only thing that makes sense here except it doesn't. So Zoom(Hunter Zolomon E-2) was fighting his own twin, Flash(Jay Garett E-2) and I guess we are to assume only Zoom knew they were twins? Went to E-1, kidnapped that Jay Garrett(man in the mask???) and imprisoned him(why???) but left his own doppelganger Hunter Zolomon on E-1. And meanwhile posed(for what reason) as a double within the Flash team(this makes no got damn sense), but then some how kidnapped and killed another Jay/Hunter that was also able to move within the Flash team seamlessly along with Hunter/Zoom and not skip a beat?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twins is the only thing that makes sense here except it doesn't. So Zoom(Hunter Zolomon E-2) was fighting his own twin, Flash(Jay Garett E-2) and I guess we are to assume only Zoom knew they were twins? Went to E-1, kidnapped that Jay Garrett(man in the mask???) and imprisoned him(why???) but left his own doppelganger Hunter Zolomon on E-1. And meanwhile posed(for what reason) as a double within the Flash team(this makes no got damn sense), but then some how kidnapped and killed another Jay/Hunter that was also able to move within the Flash team seamlessly along with Hunter/Zoom and not skip a beat?

The way I see it Earth 2 Jay was who the team knew and worked with, Zoom never infiltrated the team. He kidnapped Earth 1 Jay because he thought it was the other Jay Earth 2 Flash. He wanted to take the speed of both Flashes but had no way to do it so he kept 1 locked up until Wells could show him a way to steal speed. Jay/Earth 2 Flash was using the velocity serum to get fast enough to stop Zoom but he lost his speed and got sick instead.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The way I see it Earth 2 Jay was who the team knew and worked with, Zoom never infiltrated the team. He kidnapped Earth 1 Jay because he thought it was the other Jay Earth 2 Flash. He wanted to take the speed of both Flashes but had no way to do it so he kept 1 locked up until Wells could show him a way to steal speed. Jay/Earth 2 Flash was using the velocity serum to get fast enough to stop Zoom but he lost his speed and got sick instead.

Him infiltrating the team was based on the producers comments to the Zoom reveal. Maybe I read it wrong, or he worded it wrong, I hope one of those is the case. Because it makes no sense otherwise.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The man in the iron mask is EARTH 1 Jay Garrick. The one that Earth 2 Jay Garrick was looking for and found Hunter Zolomon instead. Both Earth 1 & 2 people are twins.
where did this twins thing come from... did they ever say he had a twin ? but i see everyone saying that