Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not really
All duxr was doing was running around in a suit

It was like James Earl zonea voicing vader

So they got the worst actor on the show playing Zoom.
G1plax8.png

CHL

Superstar
Daps
You got it slightly backwards.

Earth 2 Zolomon IS ZOOM
Earth 1 Zolomon- is Zoom's doppelganger (the guy in the park)
Earth 2 Jay is FLASH (now killed)
Earth 1 Jay is Earth 2 Flash's doppelganger (the guy in the iron mask)

Plain and simple, Zoom kidnapped Jay Garrick's Earth one's doppelganger. The guy in the iron mask was trying to tell Barry who his real identity was in the previous episode.
This.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The fukk. :what:

I just said the only reason why he signed on to the show was because he was promised the Reverse Flash role. That role was originally suppose to go to Eddie but they switched things up and informed the guy playing Eddie of the switch the night before they started filming the pilot.

I agree that this show makes up a lot of things as they go along, but this doesn't count as that. If you're saying that they changed their mind BEFORE they filmed the episode, that's NOT the same thing as making it up as they go along.

It's pretty clear to me that by the time they filmed the last scene in the Pilot, they KNEW that Wells would be the Reverse Flash. I think that things like the fates of Eddie and Robbie were just made up along the way, though.

March is going to be popping for DC! Batman vs. Superman, Crossover of the Flash and Supergirl and the return of The Flash.:wow:

But man, the fcukery levels have just went over 9,000!! How fcuking savage can you be to literally kill yourself!:wow::dead: Zoom....:sadcam: :wow:

That last line reminded me of "The Prestige". I hope they're not going that way, with Zoom constantly creating/killing copies of himself.