"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You got it slightly backwards.

Earth 2 Zolomon IS ZOOM
Earth 1 Zolomon- is Zoom's doppelganger (the guy in the park)
Earth 2 Jay is FLASH (now killed)
Earth 1 Jay is Earth 2 Flash's doppelganger (the guy in the iron mask)

Plain and simple, Zoom kidnapped Jay Garrick's Earth one's doppelganger. The guy in the iron mask was trying to tell Barry who his real identity was in the previous episode.

But can we safely assume that Earth-1 Jay is the guy in the mask? The smart money is on that but.....I don't think that the fcukery is over yet.:merchant:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dope episode
shark-boy-stunner-o.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
There's gonna be a Flash / Supergirl crossover? Sheeeeeeeeeeit....

Does this mean I have to start watching that shyt? Is Supergirl any good? shyt looks straight trash.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
From Andrew Kreisberg
"Zoom’s identity has been revealed: He is Hunter Zolomon, a.k.a JayGarrick. How all of that plays out and what’s actually happening, we’ll leave for after the break, but we wanted to go out on this run of episodes with a big reveal, just the same way we did at the end of episode 9 in season 1, where we revealed that Harrison Wells was the man in the yellow suit. Zoom’s identity is finally revealed. For us, it could only happen because of what happened last season. For Barry and the others, as much as they were stung by Wells/Thawne’s betrayal, he had been their mentor and friend and they all felt that vacuum when he was gone. Jay had been watching them and knew that so he was able to masterfully step into the role each of them needed. He became a friend and mentor to Barry. A love interest to the heartbroken Caitlin. He skillfully played them all."

We'll be learning the truth about Jay Garrick as the season progresses," he tells us. "Some of what he told Barry and the team was true and some of it was misleading."

The question remains: Who is the man in the iron mask, who tapped out the message “Jay” to Barry and Jesse (Violett Beane)? Sorry, Kreisberg is staying mum on the mystery man locked up in Zoom’s lair. “Just when we solve one mystery, we like to set up another one,” he says coyly. “The identity of the man in the [iron] mask is, in some ways, probably an even bigger surprise than this one, if you can imagine it. It’s a new mystery to pull you through the season. Barry swore he wasn’t going to leave him behind. Something tells me Barry’s going to make good on that promise.”
'The Flash' reveals Zoom's identity!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah a couple of us figured that Zoom was Zolomon doppleganger

Now we have to figure out who's the man in the iron mask and why is he locked up by zoom...

My guess is that he's from another earth as well.

And I wonder why killing Jay was an "inconvenience"... Were they working together to get Caitlan to create the serum?