"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
So in your world they rewrote the shows whole story just appease cavanaugh? Stop It . Your running with some unfounded rumor to justify your hate

They did and it wasn't a rumour. The actor who played Eddie confirmed it in an interview. He was told by one of the producers that he wasn't going to be the Reverse Flash after all the night before they shot the pilot.

So :camby:

I'm a lot of things but I do not talk out of my ass. I always have receipts just in case.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did and it wasn't a rumour. The actor who played Eddie confirmed it in an interview. He was told by one of the producers that he wasn't going to be the Reverse Flash after all the night before they shot the pilot.

I'm a lot of things but I do not talk out of my ass. I always have receipts just in case.
Ok post the receipt

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
12744266_10153218317936923_5068764424002914048_n.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Look.... all you have to do is post the proof......

That and only THAT will set you free

giphy.gif

But until then.....

giphy.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Umm all he says is he was told that night he wasn't the reverse flash he doesn't say they rewrote the Show to appease tom cavanaugh as you keep saying . You realize that on tv shows the cast don't know all the information ahead of time right ? Or that shows change stuff all the time when Like in the walking dead characters don't know they are going to die necessarily or that in breaking bad they didn't plan for Jesse pinkman to be the costar until after the second episode .

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Umm all he says is he was told that night he wasn't the reverse flash he doesn't say they rewrote the Show to appease tom cavanaugh as you keep saying . You realize that on tv shows the cast don't know all the information ahead of time right ? Or that shows change stuff all the time when Like in the walking dead characters don't know they are going to die necessarily or that in breaking bad they didn't plan for Jesse pinkman to be the costar until after the second episode .

After Eddie was cast his sister sent out a tweet talking about she can't wait to see him in his Reverse Flash suit so GTFO.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
You got it slightly backwards.

Earth 2 Zolomon IS ZOOM
Earth 1 Zolomon- is Zoom's doppelganger (the guy in the park)
Earth 2 Jay is FLASH (now killed)
Earth 1 Jay is Earth 2 Flash's doppelganger (the guy in the iron mask)

Plain and simple, Zoom kidnapped Jay Garrick's Earth one's doppelganger. The guy in the iron mask was trying to tell Barry who his real identity was in the previous episode.
zv0IH9f.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
March is going to be popping for DC! Batman vs. Superman, Crossover of the Flash and Supergirl and the return of The Flash.:wow:

But man, the fcukery levels have just went over 9,000!! How fcuking savage can you be to literally kill yourself!:wow::dead: Zoom....:sadcam: :wow: