"The Flash" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
'The Flash' reveals Zoom's identity!

Say, what? :patrice: These writers are talking out of their asses and making it up as they go along....:martin:

At first, I was like :gladbron::whoo: Jay = Zoom but now, I'm like, this makes no damn sense and I'm sure this wasn't the plan all along.:ld:

You didn't even give them a chance to explain it and you already complaining. :stopitslime:

I'm pretty sure it was planned, you don't just introduce a season villain without knowing who they're going to be. Plus they dropped hints about Garrick being suspicious all season.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
You didn't even give them a chance to explain it and you already complaining. :stopitslime:

I'm pretty sure it was planned, you don't just introduce a season villain without knowing who they're going to be. Plus they dropped hints about Garrick being suspicious all season.

:heh: You'd be surprised.

Rumour has it that last year the Reverse Flash was supposed to be Eddie but the writers changed their minds and gave the part to Wells because the guy playing him refused to sign on to show unless he was the big villain.

Ya'll give these jokers too much credit. They are full of shyt.

We're supposed to believe that Jay was playing them all along when Jay did nothing but try to steer them away from Zoom and E2. :comeon: Also, why did Jay warn them that their world was in danger - what was the endgame to that? :stopitslime::francis:

If this was planned all along, you should be able to rewatch earlier episodes and connect the dots...bet you won't be able to do that. :francis:

Besides, all we knew was the Jay was a liar nothing else.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So it's definitely twins right?

Earth 2 Zolomon - Dead
Earth 1 Zolomon - Guy in Park???
Earth 2 Jay (Flash) - Masked in Cage
Earth 1 Jay - Zoom????
Yeah I think the guy in the mask is Jay too........ I'm thinking Diggle is Jay too. I bet Earth 2 @Bruce Wayne is Jay too on some scooby doo shyt
L0gmr5w.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Because HE IS JAY GARRICK from Earth 1.... He was trying to let Barry know he is Jay Garrick.
yeah, after reading what the executive producer just said, i don't think this is true. He's saying that the Jay that was embedded with Team Flash on Earth 1 IS Zoom unless I'm reading that wrong. Dude that got killed must have been some type of clone...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Rumour has it that last year the Reverse Flash was supposed to be Eddie but the writers changed their minds and gave the part to Wells because the guy playing him refused to sign on to show unless he was the big villain.

We're supposed to believe that Jay was playing them all along when Jay did nothing but try to steer them away from Zoom and E2. :comeon: Also, why did Jay warn them that their world was in danger - what was the endgame to that? :stopitslime::francis:

If this was planned all along, you should be able to rewatch earlier episodes and connect the dots...bet you won't be able to do that. :francis:

I can see why you got chased out The Booth :camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Rumour has it that last year the Reverse Flash was supposed to be Eddie but the writers changed their minds and gave the part to Wells about the guy playing him refused to sign on to show unless he was the big villain.

Ya'll give these jokers too much credit. They are full of shyt..

:duck:

Tom Cavanagh Happy To Finally Admit He Is REVERSE-FLASH

Speaking with CBR after the massive CW panel this weekend, Cavanagh opened about his duel roles in the series. When asked if Harrison Wells being Reverse-Flash could be that simple, the actor said it is. At least it is for now:

For my own edification, I’m so very happy to finally be able to talk about it. It’s the reason I signed on, and for six months of just dodging and parrying and deflecting, I’m happy to be able to talk about Harrison Wells and the Reverse-Flash, finally.

Cavanagh already confirmed that the reason he took the role was to play the Reverse Flash. It was never going to be Eddie.

:heh: You'd be surprised.We're supposed to believe that Jay was playing them all along when Jay did nothing but try to steer them away from Zoom and E2. :comeon: Also, why did Jay warn them that they're world was in danger - what was the endgame to that? :stopitslime::francis:

The "Jay" we know and Zoom are obviously different people. I dunno if it's a shapeshifter or his twin or an alternate version of him or what

Or maybe they didn't want to make it that obvious.

3494708669_4fa902e2cd.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your basing this off a rumor

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:duck:

Tom Cavanagh Happy To Finally Admit He Is REVERSE-FLASH

Cavanagh already confirmed that the reason he took the role was to play the Reverse Flash. It was never going to be Eddie.

The "Jay" we know and Zoom are obviously different people. I dunno if it's a shapeshifter or his twin or an alternate version of him or what

Or maybe they didn't want to make it that obvious.

3494708669_4fa902e2cd.jpg

The fukk. :what:

I just said the only reason why he signed on to the show was because he was promised the Reverse Flash role. That role was originally suppose to go to Eddie but they switched things up and informed the guy playing Eddie of the switch the night before they started filming the pilot.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I just said the only reason why he signed on to the show was because he was promised the Reverse Flash role. That role was originally suppose to go to Eddie but they switched things up and informed the guy playing Eddie of the switch the night before they started filming the pilot.

So you're talking about before they even finished casting? I don't see how a casting change that (maybe) took place before the show even started filming would count as the writers making up the story as they went along. I'm pretty sure Harrison Wells was always going to be Eobard Thawne/Flash regardless of who played him. Personally I think Cavanagh is a better actor though. :ehh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So in your world they rewrote the shows whole story just appease cavanaugh? Stop It . Your running with some unfounded rumor to justify your hate

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Officially done watching this show... These breaks are annoying as fukk

Either I'll wait for half the season to air then watch one chunk then the other half later or wait for the season to end then binge watch like a netflix show

fukk these stupid ass breaks!
the actors gotta get breaks pretty much :manny: