"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Zoom might not even be from Earth 2. Could be leading into some big multiversal plot line. I only really watch because I'm bored so it would at least keep me sorta interested.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
One, thing Zoom need to die. Now of that send RF back or shot like that Zoom much die. He has whooped Barry so much, went for the kill on dude daughter, seem like he did some mortal kombat shyt to Jay, killed a bunch of police, HOHs, killed two dudes cause they didn't obey him, tried to drop a bytch off a building for trying to bait him, put a nikka head in a big ass heavy mask telling him not to talk and just talking to him like he ain't shyt.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think option 3 might be feasible because that happened last season with Wells and that speed mirage situation where he beat himself up. When he told Cisco who he was and what he described couldn't have been possible during the episode 9 originally.

THAT part I think was planned out from day 1. The Pilot strongly hinted that "Wells" would be the main villain.

If the writers slipped up by accident with Jay's story, I think it means that they didn't originally consider Jay important enough to factor into Zoom's back story. So unless they've majorly changed their plans Jay isn't Zoom.

I'm thinking that they have the "major" plot twists sorta planned out, and all the minor stuff (monsters of the week, secondary characters like Patty or even Grodd) they just make up episode to episode. They had no intention of bringing back King Shark until they saw the audience reaction.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
THAT part I think was planned out from day 1. The Pilot strongly hinted that "Wells" would be the main villain.

If the writers slipped up by accident with Jay's story, I think it means that they didn't originally consider Jay important enough to factor into Zoom's back story. So unless they've majorly changed their plans Jay isn't Zoom.

I'm thinking that they have the "major" plot twists sorta planned out, and all the minor stuff (monsters of the week, secondary characters like Patty or even Grodd) they just make up episode to episode. They had no intention of bringing back King Shark until they saw the audience reaction.

They just making this shyt up as they go along:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
yeah in a glass like barry so he is a speedster, and still has his speed.

Its funny how fake jay says that zoom stole his speed. Yet zoom needed harrison wells to figure out how to steal flash speed :sas2: is it oochie wallie or is it one mic, zoom kills everyone unless he needs them and here he has a speedster locked up so jay obviously still has his speed that zoom needs

Yup, this is the crux of it all

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I know who Zoom is
tumblr_lrr4kcBeuw1qa2urso1_250.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
After catching up and really thinking about it, I honestly think the writers threw us a red herring and Zoom actually is Hunter Zolomon/Earth-1 Jay. They knew us comic book nerds would see that reveal and just think it's an Easter egg but honestly, the level of intricacy we're going into just figure out Zoom's identity is comparable to The Shining :heh: