"The Flash" Season 2 thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Barry had the squad on speed dial and didn't think to ring them up?
jla-phoner-168978.jpg
They may not be Heros on E2!!!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The actual video clip of the Zoom/Jay fight didn't happen they way I remembered it. Did Jay ever really actually lie and say that Zoom stole his speed? I could have sworn that happened, but in the clip here they ask Jay what happened to his speed, and he says "I don't know".

Maybe Jay isn't lying after all? Maybe the Velocity 6 just wore off at the moment that Zoom caught him, which just happened to be the same moment in time that the wormhole opened at the end of season 1. Up until I rewatched this scene I thought it was confirmed that Jay was lying, but unless that happened in another scene the fight might have happened exactly as shown.
Yea I remember that scene and Jay definitely said he doesn't know how he lost his speed but later on said Zoom stole it out of nowhere. My thing is why Zoom wanted Barry dead at first but now he wants his speed to get faster???? Why when he's already faster than him and can whip his ass at the drop of a dime. Something just isn't adding up.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think option 3 might be feasible because that happened last season with Wells and that speed mirage situation where he beat himself up. When he told Cisco who he was and what he described couldn't have been possible during the episode 9 originally.
You are forgetting the fact that in the same episode Wells got beat up by Reverse Flash they also revealed Wells had the suit in his ring. They had him being RF planned but people didn't understand the speed mirage aspect until it was spelled out.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Awful episode, too many things didnt sit well with me in this episode.

Barry "Clark" Allen - I know they are trying to make it opposite of Earth 2, but he was just awful. Playing the dumbass way too much, come like some Steve Urkel
:camby:

Iris - "Where were you, my dad died last night"
Barry - "Im sorry for that"
:mindblown:

Her Dad just DIED, and they talking and getting on like Barry forgot to take out the bins.

Wells Daughter
:shaq2:

1st off she was in the cell for how long and didnt bother to try decrypt what "Jay" was knocking on the glass.
:dahell:

2ndly, she has been in the cell for months, she gets saved and knows how powerful Zoom is and the 1st thing she says to her Dad about leaving is "what about my friends"

Felt rushed and not a good ep at all.

\

So I am assuming that Wells Daughter or Wally will take the liquid and get the Speed Force

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Awful episode, too many things didnt sit well with me in this episode.

Barry "Clark" Allen - I know they are trying to make it opposite of Earth 2, but he was just awful. Playing the dumbass way too much, come like some Steve Urkel
:camby:

Iris - "Where were you, my dad died last night"
Barry - "Im sorry for that"
:mindblown:

Her Dad just DIED, and they talking and getting on like Barry forgot to take out the bins.

Wells Daughter
:shaq2:

1st off she was in the cell for how long and didnt bother to try decrypt what "Jay" was knocking on the glass.

2ndly, she has been in the cell for months, she gets saved and knows how powerful Zoom is and the 1st thing she says to her Dad about leaving is "what about my friends"

Felt rushed and not a good ep at all.

\

So I am assuming that Wells Daughter or Wally will take the liquid and get the Speed Force

I agree with this whole-heartedly. I mean, I enjoyed the episode while I was watching it but realized it was :trash: upon further reflection.

Earth 2 Barry was irritating as hell (you called it, he was Steve Urkel) and you could tell Iris couldn't stand his ass. The two of them were acting like a couple in marriage counseling.

And again, nothing of any consequence actually happened in this episode. :francis: Jesse being saved doesn't mean shyt to me.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think there's 3 possibilities:
1) At the time Jay legitimately thought Zoom must have stolen his speed, because Zoom was there when the Velocity 6 wore off and he assumed he caused it.
2) Jay's lying about having his speed stolen.
or
3) At the time that episode was written, the writers hadn't totally figured out where they were going with Jay, and later episodes exposed a continuity error.

For the moment, I'm going with option 1.
I think option 3 is most likely. Writers are human, they make slip-ups some times.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I think option 3 is most likely. Writers are human, they make slip-ups some times.

Word on the street is that the writers rarely stick to their original game plan and make a lot of changes as they go. I know this because actors on this show have talked about being promised certain storylines time and time again but then having things change.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they changed their original plan on this whole Zoom thing when people started making too many correct guesses. I've heard that they creep a lot on the internet to see what people are saying. This whole Zoom storyline is gonna be complete trash once it's all said and done. I can just feel it. :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So I have switched my theory of Zoom's identity from Earth 2 Barry's Dad to Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon who has been impersonating Jay Garrick probably right after Jay showed Caitlyn who Hunter Zolomon was. And the dude in the cage with the iron mask on Earth 2 is the real Jay Garrick.