"The Flash" Season 2 thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Awful episode, too many things didnt sit well with me in this episode.

Barry "Clark" Allen - I know they are trying to make it opposite of Earth 2, but he was just awful. Playing the dumbass way too much, come like some Steve Urkel
:camby:

Iris - "Where were you, my dad died last night"
Barry - "Im sorry for that"
:mindblown:

Her Dad just DIED, and they talking and getting on like Barry forgot to take out the bins.

Wells Daughter
:shaq2:

1st off she was in the cell for how long and didnt bother to try decrypt what "Jay" was knocking on the glass.
:dahell:

2ndly, she has been in the cell for months, she gets saved and knows how powerful Zoom is and the 1st thing she says to her Dad about leaving is "what about my friends"
:dahell:

Felt rushed and not a good ep at all.

\

So I am assuming that Wells Daughter or Wally will take the liquid and get the Speed Force
I think the episode was far from trash, but u do have legit gripes. :ld:
For me barry forgetting he could phase was :dwillhuh:
Especially when a couple episodes before he phased to get to RF

I really hope theres som twist to the jay character cuz he's aweful otherwise. He saves 3 people from a skyscraper. Comes back and naps through a earthquake:dahell:
Than of course jay standing next to the breach knowing that zoom is coming:mindblown:
But other than those things it wae still a very good ep. The threat of zoom coming through at any moment, added a lot of tension in theE2 scenes.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
NEB7ibxho6lbDI_2_a.jpg
What was the man in the mask hair color?

:ohhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
could be that there's another person with the same type of powers on earth 2.

I know.. but based on E2 cisco, caitlyn and rorrie being bad.. i would assuem the E2 version of him would be good...

****** ahhhhhh**** which could mean why he's imposonation Jay because he wants to be good....

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have a theory , it's pretty crackpot though.

Zoom is like the living embodiment of Velocity 9. Jay was fooling around with it too much, and wanted a way to make it a permanent thing. Goes to Wells thinking he can help, they do a expiriment to permanently boost Garrick's speed. Something goes wrong and somehow Jay is separated into 2 people, one being himself, the other being Zoom. being separated robs Jay of his power and gives it all to Zoom.

That would be V3... vel 6-9 Caitlyn did , v4-5 was wells on E1.

Maybe his V1 blew up and separarted them,.

Jay did say he heard an explosion in the basement of Star Labs before the particle accelerator failed... I would say thats the creation of Zoom or when Zoom entered E2 but Wells thought he created it