"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
tumblr_o2pam1ARdp1tmk09wo1_540.jpg

:russ:

Never forget flash I'm the thrissssstist man alive!

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It's over the fact that Jay's doppelganger is supposedly Hunter Zolomon on Earth 1, which in the comic books IS Zoom. But Jay starting something to the effect that Hunter Zolomon and his DNA doesn't equally 100% match which only brings to the suspicion that they're twins.

Identical twins have matching DNA breh.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

That Jay vs Zoom fight is CONFIRMED a lie to some degree
Maybe he asked Jesse out of anger. or like OH shyt.. wells went to e1.. and we see Zoom needed Reverb to track the other earth

The actual video clip of the Zoom/Jay fight didn't happen they way I remembered it. Did Jay ever really actually lie and say that Zoom stole his speed? I could have sworn that happened, but in the clip here they ask Jay what happened to his speed, and he says "I don't know".

Maybe Jay isn't lying after all? Maybe the Velocity 6 just wore off at the moment that Zoom caught him, which just happened to be the same moment in time that the wormhole opened at the end of season 1. Up until I rewatched this scene I thought it was confirmed that Jay was lying, but unless that happened in another scene the fight might have happened exactly as shown.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
The actual video clip of the Zoom/Jay fight didn't happen they way I remembered it. Did Jay ever really actually lie and say that Zoom stole his speed? I could have sworn that happened, but in the clip here they ask Jay what happened to his speed, and he says "I don't know".

Maybe Jay isn't lying after all? Maybe the Velocity 6 just wore off at the moment that Zoom caught him, which just happened to be the same moment in time that the wormhole opened at the end of season 1. Up until I rewatched this scene I thought it was confirmed that Jay was lying, but unless that happened in another scene the fight might have happened exactly as shown.

seems like such a random lie now :patrice:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

seems like such a random lie now :patrice:

I think there's 3 possibilities:
1) At the time Jay legitimately thought Zoom must have stolen his speed, because Zoom was there when the Velocity 6 wore off and he assumed he caused it.
2) Jay's lying about having his speed stolen.
or
3) At the time that episode was written, the writers hadn't totally figured out where they were going with Jay, and later episodes exposed a continuity error.

For the moment, I'm going with option 1.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think there's 3 possibilities:
1) At the time Jay legitimately thought Zoom must have stolen his speed, because Zoom was there when the Velocity 6 wore off and he assumed he caused it.
2) Jay's lying about having his speed stolen.
or
3) At the time that episode was written, the writers hadn't totally figured out where they were going with Jay, and later episodes exposed a continuity error.

For the moment, I'm going with option 1.
I think option 3 might be feasible because that happened last season with Wells and that speed mirage situation where he beat himself up. When he told Cisco who he was and what he described couldn't have been possible during the episode 9 originally.