"The Flash" Season 2 thread

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
OIqAntr.jpg

e7uZhlN.jpg

Switched up real quick :mjlol:
nikka did you see what Zoom did to him? That ass whoopin brought back memories of the last time and Barry was like "nah fukk that shyt".

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ZOOM:fire: lit Wells warning all over E-2 buildings:ohhh: Iris new boss is Ludacris:whoo: Grindin':dj2: Morose Code beat:lupe: Jessie, slow to pick up the flow:usure: Barry inside the cage,Tyson'd up:deadmanny: Doppelganger's Flash pep talk phased him thru:jawalrus: Cisco's metahuman watch undetected :patrice: Killer Frost broke the chains:smugbiden: Caitlin's Velocity 9 gave Jay his Juice back:lolbron: Star Lab's revolving door policy:beli: Makeshift earthquake make the Breach Go HAM:damn: Joe assist for impended implosion:whoa: Magnet football singularity endzone return:whew: ETHER arm came thru Varrick:ufdup: , and burnt his PEspeeD slow:huhldup: Yoked him right back into Slider portal FUKKERY:banderas:

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
yeah in a glass like barry so he is a speedster, and still has his speed.

Its funny how fake jay says that zoom stole his speed. Yet zoom needed harrison wells to figure out how to steal flash speed :sas2: is it oochie wallie or is it one mic, zoom kills everyone unless he needs them and here he has a speedster locked up so jay obviously still has his speed that zoom needs
i think the writers just needed a reason so that zoom didnt just kill them all on the first day :heh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where are y'all getting all this twin talk from?? :wtf: did I miss an episode or something? When did Jay ever say anything about having a twin? :dwillhuh:

It's over the fact that Jay's doppelganger is supposedly Hunter Zolomon on Earth 1, which in the comic books IS Zoom. But Jay starting something to the effect that Hunter Zolomon and his DNA doesn't equally 100% match which only brings to the suspicion that they're twins.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Can someone make a poll, place some bets on who Zoom is?

I'm willing to bet all of my Coli Cash that it's Earth 2's Eddie Thawn.