"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
and wasn't the man in the iron mask tapping some old military code on the glass?

isnt the jay in the comics from the ww2 era?

or what if dude in the mask is like jays father or his brother and the reason hes in the glass like that is that jay cant break him out or rescue him.

because zoom kidnapped wells daughter to get wells to work for him, so what if he kidnapped jays father or his brother and has jay working for him as well

remember wells mission was to jack flashs speed, and it seemed jay wanted to perfect the serum, its amazing that once the serum is perfected with the help of caitlyn jay gets taken back to earth two :sas2:

jays "naps" hes prob down there talking to zoom and saying ill perfect the serum shortly fro you

:sas2:
:whew:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else think Earth-2 Central City is gonna be fukked up next time we see it?

Zoom won't be too happy about Wells/Barry escaping and the portal being destroyed, and I'm guessing that he'll take it out on the city. After all, there's NOBODY there (that we know of) that can stop him. So I think he's just gonna tear shyt up out of spite for Wells.

Next time we see Earth-2, STAR Labs will be destroyed, most of Wells' employees and Jesse's friends will probably be dead, most police force dead, Killer Frost dead or imprisoned, Earth-2 Iris and Barry dead or captured by Zoom, half the city decimated, etc. I think Zoom is a :demonic: enough villain to destroy a city out of spite for a few people.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If Helmet boy was using some actual military code no one can go back and watch the episodes and decipher all the knocking he did?

Honestly its starting to piss me off that we really don't have any hard evidence regarding the identity of Zoom. :pachaha:
I know the show kind of pushed us into thinking its Jay but I just know that will be an okie doke.

And again I appreciate easter eggs but I hate when they have no purpose. Earth 2 Barry had the Justice League(minus flash for some reason) on speed dial however lets Zoom run rampant in his city. Also pretty much went on a suicide mission without calling for help.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
and wasn't the man in the iron mask tapping some old military code on the glass?

isnt the jay in the comics from the ww2 era?

or what if dude in the mask is like jays father or his brother and the reason hes in the glass like that is that jay cant break him out or rescue him.

because zoom kidnapped wells daughter to get wells to work for him, so what if he kidnapped jays father or his brother and has jay working for him as well

remember wells mission was to jack flashs speed, and it seemed jay wanted to perfect the serum, its amazing that once the serum is perfected with the help of caitlyn jay gets taken back to earth two :sas2:

jays "naps" hes prob down there talking to zoom and saying ill perfect the serum shortly fro you

:sas2:
exactly

That's why I asked if Jay was ever in the military.

I always thought Jay from E2 was a ww2 vet. Barry said the code wasn't morse code, it was an old military lettering code that never goes past 5 clicks.

Dude in the iron mask is definitely the real Jay from E2 in my opinion. Question is, who is the pretend Jay from E2 and who is zoom?

Good theories though. Fake Jay is definitely suspect af and I don't believe he's dead at all.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
OIqAntr.jpg

e7uZhlN.jpg

Switched up real quick :mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It's not fukking Wally

Dude in the mask had blonde hair, they showed the back of his neck...

Honestly, this Hunter Zolomon character is who Zoom is in the comics (or one version of him I guess) so that's where the theories of a twin/doppelgänger and E2 vs. E1's twins/doppelgängers are coming into play.

Now I really don't know shyt and I'm guessing this is what the Flashes show runners want.

All I know is that dude in the iron mask spelled out JAY and flipped out when E2 Jay Garrick's name was mentioned, which makes me believe that either he is actually E2 Jay or E2 Jay is Zoom somehow.

Also, Fake-Jay said he never found his doppelgänger on earth 1... Which could be a lie since dude has been shady af lately. Could've been a ploy to get Caitlan to develop the Velocity 9 for Zoom all along, since Wells couldn't do it right. It's no coincidence that Jay goes missing and that Jay got sucked back to E2.. Probably with Velocity 9 still in his system or with a batch of serum stolen from the lab.

Also, man in the iron mask was in a cage like Barry's.. Which makes me think he really is E2 Jay Garrick with stolen speed and the other Jay is someone else who tried to develop speed using velocity serums...

But i dont know, this shyt is confusing :mjlol:
Did you miss a hole episode? Jay found his doppelganger on Earth 1 and his name was Hunter Zolomon.They couldn't use his DNA because the speed force mutated his cells. Most of you theory sounds plausible though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you miss a hole episode? Jay found his doppelgänger on Earth 1 and his name was Hunter Zolomon.They couldn't use his DNA because the speed force mutated his cells. Most of you theory sounds plausible though.

nikka I never miss a hole :mjpls:

But that was the whole point of me making the post. I'm sure there's shyt I missed and that we as a forum (:wow:) need to peice this shyt together.

So the Hunter Zolomon theory makes since.

Fake-Jay (most likely E1 Zolomon) said he didn't find E1 Jay while PRETENDING to be E2 Jay...

While E2 Jay is originally the man in the iron mask while E2 Zolomon is actually ZOOM:ohhh:

:wow:

I cracked the case brehs...

Zolomons vs. Jays:wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
If Helmet boy was using some actual military code no one can go back and watch the episodes and decipher all the knocking he did?

Honestly its starting to piss me off that we really don't have any hard evidence regarding the identity of Zoom. :pachaha:
I know the show kind of pushed us into thinking its Jay but I just know that will be an okie doke.

And again I appreciate easter eggs but I hate when they have no purpose. Earth 2 Barry had the Justice League(minus flash for some reason) on speed dial however lets Zoom run rampant in his city. Also pretty much went on a suicide mission without calling for help.
Could've been just random friends who's names mean something to the audience:ld:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

But that was the whole point of me making the post. I'm sure there's shyt I missed and that we as a forum (:wow:) need to peice this shyt together.

Fake-Jay (most likely E1 Zolomon) said he didn't find E1 Jay while PRETENDING to be E2 Jay...

While E2 Jay is originally the man in the iron mask while E2 Zolomon is actually ZOOM:ohhh:

200.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But when you think about it

There's no way E2 Jay is actually as big of a bytch he's been portrayed as of now.

He's a fukking hero... The only Flash on E2. nikka was ready to run away quick af and only got bout it once he was on the juice.

These Zolomon nikkas in cahoots :scust:

Only question is where is E1 Jay? Maybe he's dead, old, or an ordinary nikka while E1/E2 Zolomon stealing speed force, roiding up, and playing games with Caitlyn's heart :mjcry:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

My brain hurts thinking about all this :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Nah breh they showed E1 Jay aka Zolomon and E2 Jay at the same time. And nice catch with the (w)hole thing, but...

don't embarrass me like that again :ufdup:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I have a theory , it's pretty crackpot though.

Zoom is like the living embodiment of Velocity 9. Jay was fooling around with it too much, and wanted a way to make it a permanent thing. Goes to Wells thinking he can help, they do a expiriment to permanently boost Garrick's speed. Something goes wrong and somehow Jay is separated into 2 people, one being himself, the other being Zoom. being separated robs Jay of his power and gives it all to Zoom.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have a theory , it's pretty crackpot though.

Zoom is like the living embodiment of Velocity 9. Jay was fooling around with it too much, and wanted a way to make it a permanent thing. Goes to Wells thinking he can help, they do a expiriment to permanently boost Garrick's speed. Something goes wrong and somehow Jay is separated into 2 people, one being himself, the other being Zoom. being separated robs Jay of his power and gives it all to Zoom.

Definitely could be that.

Maybe the man in the mask is the real Jay Garrick and Zoom is his other half.

The Jay Garrick we know is probably Earth-2 Hannibal Bates/Everyman, who's impersonating Jay and is one of Zoom's goons. That might be the real reason he "lost" his powers when he got to Earth-1...he never had super speed in the first place and just needed an excuse.