"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Daps
Nah, normally theories have some basis to it. So far we haven't seen anything that implies Jay could be a twin. Not saying it can't be true, just saying the theory isn't based on anything shown in the show so far.

Yeah, brehs was throwing around the twin theory so hard, I was :dahell:

they getting a lil carried away..... I mean, the show is good and all, and Zoom is a monster, but brehs, it's just a show.... :whoa: no reason to start coming up with scientific theories about alternate universes and which Barry is doing what, and who has a twin and who doesn't.... calm down, brehs :whoa:

Imma need y'all to step away from the computer and tv screen and go outside and get some fresh air :ufdup:

i mean they did say they going to atlantis so i think they'll be cool :manny:

that ain't gon save them!!!! don't you know that nicca can run on water!!!! :damn:

giphy.gif

im more shook over what zoom/jay (gotta be jay, right? i mean cmon) gonna do to wally :lupe: he gonna be pissed bout everybody escaping so u know he gonna do that nicca dirty :sadcam: gonna give killer frost that 2200 strokes per second pounding and who knows wats in store for wally :to:....barry gon come back to wally being completely broken, aint even gonna wanna knock no more, just shivering in the fetal position in the corner of the box :wow::mjcry:

:lupe: @ the visual of helmet man not even knocking no mo when Barry go back.... curled up iin a corner

but there y'all go again... it has NOT been proved that Helmet Man is Wally :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that ain't gon save them!!!! don't you know that nicca can run on water!!!! :damn:

giphy.gif

:lupe: @ the visual of helmet man not even knocking no mo when Barry go back.... curled up iin a corner

but there y'all go again... it has NOT been proved that Helmet Man is Wally :ufdup:
he can run on water all day but he gotta come in to get them beats :sas2:

pretty damn sure thats wally :ld:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's not fukking Wally

Dude in the mask had blonde hair, they showed the back of his neck...

Honestly, this Hunter Zolomon character is who Zoom is in the comics (or one version of him I guess) so that's where the theories of a twin/doppelgänger and E2 vs. E1's twins/doppelgängers are coming into play.

Now I really don't know shyt and I'm guessing this is what the Flashes show runners want.

All I know is that dude in the iron mask spelled out JAY and flipped out when E2 Jay Garrick's name was mentioned, which makes me believe that either he is actually E2 Jay or E2 Jay is Zoom somehow.

Also, Fake-Jay said he never found his doppelgänger on earth 1... Which could be a lie since dude has been shady af lately. Could've been a ploy to get Caitlan to develop the Velocity 9 for Zoom all along, since Wells couldn't do it right. It's no coincidence that Jay goes missing and that Jay got sucked back to E2.. Probably with Velocity 9 still in his system or with a batch of serum stolen from the lab.

Also, man in the iron mask was in a cage like Barry's.. Which makes me think he really is E2 Jay Garrick with stolen speed and the other Jay is someone else who tried to develop speed using velocity serums...

But i dont know, this shyt is confusing :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not fukking Wally

Dude in the mask had blonde hair, they showed the back of his neck...

Honestly, this Hunter Zolomon character is who Zoom is in the comics (or one version of him I guess) so that's where the theories of a twin/doppelgänger and E2 vs. E1's twins/doppelgängers are coming into play.

Now I really don't know shyt and I'm guessing this is what the Flashes show runners want.

All I know is that dude in the iron mask spelled out JAY and flipped out when E2 Jay Garrick's name was mentioned, which makes me believe that either he is actually E2 Jay or E2 Jay is Zoom somehow.

Also, Fake-Jay said he never found his doppelgänger on earth 1... Which could be a lie since dude has been shady af lately. Could've been a ploy to get Caitlan to develop the Velocity 9 for Zoom all along, since Wells couldn't do it right. It's no coincidence that Jay goes missing and that Jay got sucked back to E2.. Probably with Velocity 9 still in his system or with a batch of serum stolen from the lab.

Also, man in the iron mask was in a cage like Barry's.. Which makes me think he really is E2 Jay Garrick with stolen speed and the other Jay is someone else who tried to develop speed using velocity serums...

But i dont know, this shyt is confusing :mjlol:

yeah in a glass like barry so he is a speedster, and still has his speed.

Its funny how fake jay says that zoom stole his speed. Yet zoom needed harrison wells to figure out how to steal flash speed :sas2: is it oochie wallie or is it one mic, zoom kills everyone unless he needs them and here he has a speedster locked up so jay obviously still has his speed that zoom needs

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Its funny how fake jay says that zoom stole his speed. Yet zoom needed harrison wells to figure out how to steal flash speed :sas2: is it oochie wallie or is it one mic, zoom kills everyone unless he needs them and here he has a speedster locked up so jay obviously still has his speed that zoom needs
All of this....

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

didn't he come clean with losing his speed though? he said it was the speed steroids and not zoom.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and wasn't the man in the iron mask tapping some old military code on the glass?

isnt the jay in the comics from the ww2 era?

or what if dude in the mask is like jays father or his brother and the reason hes in the glass like that is that jay cant break him out or rescue him.

because zoom kidnapped wells daughter to get wells to work for him, so what if he kidnapped jays father or his brother and has jay working for him as well

remember wells mission was to jack flashs speed, and it seemed jay wanted to perfect the serum, its amazing that once the serum is perfected with the help of caitlyn jay gets taken back to earth two :sas2:

jays "naps" hes prob down there talking to zoom and saying ill perfect the serum shortly fro you

:sas2:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
and wasn't the man in the iron mask tapping some old military code on the glass?

isnt the jay in the comics from the ww2 era?

or what if dude in the mask is like jays father or his brother and the reason hes in the glass like that is that jay cant break him out or rescue him.

because zoom kidnapped wells daughter to get wells to work for him, so what if he kidnapped jays father or his brother and has jay working for him as well

remember wells mission was to jack flashs speed, and it seemed jay wanted to perfect the serum, its amazing that once the serum is perfected with the help of caitlyn jay gets taken back to earth two :sas2:

jays "naps" hes prob down there talking to zoom and saying ill perfect the serum shortly fro you

:sas2:
You started off good.