"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jesse is a speedster. That's what she was advertised as when she was cast. In this version, her name is Jesse Wells and her dad is Harrison Wells. Jesse doesn't exist in Earth 1 because Eobard Thane killed her parents before she had the chance to exist.

:ohhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jesse is a speedster. That's what she was advertised as when she was cast. In this version, her name is Jesse Wells and her dad is Harrison Wells. Jesse doesn't exist in Earth 1 because Eobard Thane killed her parents before she had the chance to exist.

E2 mirrors the E1 we know from season 1.. not the original original E1 timeline...

we do know that velocity 9 is last design since thats the name of the formula in the comics

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
E2 mirrors the E1 we know from season 1.. not the original original E1 timeline...

we do know that velocity 9 is last design since thats the name of the formula in the comics

Help me out.

The E1 from season one Nora Allen is dead, so how is she alive on E2 if it mirros E1 that we know from season 1. Whats the original original E1 timeline?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg

-the-flash--episode-.jpg
They need to switch the two irises

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
killer frost can freeze my meat whenever she want :noah:.....ep was great tho, i love when shows do the alternate timeline stuff and u see other versions of characters. Cop iris :banderas: killer frost :takedat: "cool" cisco :lolbron: papa west finally doing his marvin gaye biopic :pachaha: and even nerdier barry :russ:....liked it all and im already ready for more timeline fukkery :ohlawd:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

I'm just letting you know what the producers have said.

And if what you said is true, then why does E2 Wells exist?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Help me out.

The E1 from season one Nora Allen is dead, so how is she alive on E2 if it mirros E1 that we know from season 1. Whats the original original E1 timeline?

This is what Im saying..

original original timeline meaning Original Wells created accelerator in 2020
season 1 E1 - Wells created accelerator in 2014..

I''m saying we now nothing about ANYBODY from original original .... so that timeline I can exclude from any reasoning...

By saying E1 mirrors E2 I was commenting on and saying how if everybody had a doppleganger (whether they lived or died is another story)... Jesse has no doppleganger because E1 wells never had kids.. Only thing I can think of is because Wells isnt her real father..

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The dude makes no sense. Stop listening to him.

I make more sense than you think I do... Alot of my theories and observations have been on point. and made sense.. It just takes some time to marinate.

I called Cisco's powers being triggered by fear in Ep 2 or 3... I do make some sense... just let things play out then reread my posts in about 5 weeks..

:handshake::cheers:

Last edited:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I make more sense than you think I do... Alot of my theories and observations have been on point. and made sense.. It just takes some time to marinate.

I called Cisco's powers being triggered by fear in Ep 2 or 3... I do make some sense... just let things play out then reread my posts in about 5 weeks..

:handshake::cheers:
:duck:

k.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why would E2 Barry have the Justice League on speed dial if he isn't Flash/metahuman

E1 Barry basically giving away the fact he wasn't E2 Barry in every interaction pretty much was the only negative for me last night. Also the fact he didn't take the opportunity to smash Iris.

Other than that, all around dope episode.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Why would E2 Barry have the Justice League on speed dial if he isn't Flash/metahuman

E1 Barry basically giving away the fact he wasn't E2 Barry in every interaction pretty much was the only negative for me last night. Also the fact he didn't take the opportunity to smash Iris.

Other than that, all around dope episode.

Those were the names of his informants on E2. He got his snitches on speed dial.