"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
GAD DAMN!!! This episode was LIT!!!!:wow::wow: I have so much to say but I'm going to have to watch it again before I share thoughts on it. I'll say this...fcuking ZOOM!! Now this what I call a villain! He don't fcuk around at all. Man, every time he shows up on screen.....:wow: I'm so damn hyped right now. Now the real fcukery begins!!:wow:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Did anyone else catch that he has Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman's number on speed dial????]

Ca5ABorUcAA-kCq.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That man Zoom has no redeemable qualities. :huhldup:

Just an evil motherfukker! :scust:

Next week looks good! :yes:

This dude Zoom. :smh:

I mean dude literally is just :demonic: from the time he wakes up in the morning to the time he goes to bed and has no other mode.

No angsty backstory, no overcomplicated plots, no theatrics or drama, no long speeches, none of that....just straight up in :demonic: mode 100% of the time. :wow:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yo Jay said he lost his speed due to a taking something to try and make him faster. What if they trick zoom into taking that? Say it's some more of Barry's speed or something.

Also Lol'd at Jay punching his hat or whatever :flabbynsick:. Glad to see he manned up though.

Barry probably thinking shyt just take my speed and let me go live this Earth 2 life plowing my wife Iris :shaq:

:ohhh: That would actually work, as long as he doesn't know what it did to Jay.

Trick Zoom into willingly taking Velocity 6. When he sees how much faster it makes him, he'll keep demanding more until it wears off and drops him below Barry's speed level.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
thats why I think Zoom is Jay .. somehow.. either its a jeckle/hyde thing.... Zoom only shows when Jay isnt around....
another observation.. Zoom only showed when Jay took the steriods... When Jay took the steroids to save Wells Zoom came .. Now Jay took the roids to be Flash .. we see Zoom... and we never see Zoom and Jay together.. and with Reverb incharge of E2 that because JAy was on E1.. and maybe Wells and BArry didnt close all the breaches and there's a secret one .. call it breach prime

also think that manin teh metal was was wither johnny quick or another captured speedster.. and i think he was knocking in morse code

What if cuz in the iron mask is Wally west?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Grant Gustin Answers Whether Zoom Is An Evil Earth-2 Barry Allen

When The Flash returns this Tuesday, the sophomore superhero drama will begin ramping things up for the season finale. One of those progressions will see members of Team Flash venture to Earth-2, the home of Jay Garrick and Zoom. While there, is it possible that the identity of Zoom will be discovered? Will he turn out to be an evil version of Barry Allen as so many fans believe? Grant Gustin weighs in.

"I don’t think it’s going to be Evil Barry. But I was pitching that idea really early on, like, “How fun would that be, it’d be so cool!” I just selfishly wanted to play the villain. I didn’t even know who it was until last night, actually. I hadn’t asked. I asked way more questions last year. Jesse [L. Martin] likes to know as little as possible and I’m kind of taking that route this yea, so I’m surprised when I see the scripts and surprised when I do it. I hadn’t asked who Zoom was. I didn’t want to know, but [Greg] Berlanti called me last night to catch up and talk about the episodes and that came up and he broke down that whole story for me and how it’s going to evolve and what’s going to happen. So I do know now. Obviously, I’m not going to tell you! [Laughs] There are so many twists and turns involved with it and so many characters’ arcs that are connected to it. I said it about Thawne last year. Even if you think you know, there’s going to be."

There you have it. Zoom is not being played by Grant Gustin so through those evil Barry Allen theories out the window. Of course, given the show's track record with body possession and rewriting history, can we be totally confident about anyone's identity?
I'm really curious now about what they got planned with Zoom.

Some kind of Jeckyl and Hyde situation with Jay Garrick? Earth-2 Henry Allen? Earth-2 Eddie Thawne? Earth-1 Eddie that somehow survived? Somebody completely out of left field?

I'm pretty curious now as to where they plan to go with that. Especially since he said that Zoom is connected with a lot of characters.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think Eddie is going to be a season 3 villain. Him and Grodd would be noice, real noice.