"The Flash" Season 2 thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What throws me off is how at first Zoom wanted to kill the flash sending people to Earth 1 and now he killing people on E2 who are trying to kill the Flash. Crazy ass b*stard.

You weren't paying attention.

Zoom never wanted to kill the Flash, if he wanted that he would've just done it himself. He wants to steal the Flash's speed.

He didn't send the villains to Earth-1 to kill the Flash, he just sent them to force Flash to get faster so he'd have more speed for him to steal.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You weren't paying attention.

Zoom never wanted to kill the Flash, if he wanted that he would've just done it himself. He wants to steal the Flash's speed.

He didn't send the villains to Earth-1 to kill the Flash, he just sent them to force Flash to get faster so he'd have more speed for him to steal.
Okay smooth, but what if Doctor Light had killed the flash? If I'm Zoom I wouldn't risk that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Okay smooth, but what if Doctor Light had killed the flash? If I'm Zoom I wouldn't risk that.

:manny: apparently Zoom has enough faith in the Flash to trust that something like that won't happen

Either that or he would've just stopped her at the last second if it came to that.