"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Those were the names of his informants on E2. He got his snitches on speed dial.
:jbhmm: So why isn't Jay listed, being they are in the same city.

Also Zoom is wreaking havoc unopposed, yet he hasn't hit the button to call any of those guys for help? :skip:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make more sense than you think I do... Alot of my theories and observations have been on point. and made sense.. It just takes some time to marinate.

I called Cisco's powers being triggered by fear in Ep 2 or 3... I do make some sense... just let things play out then reread my posts in about 5 weeks..

:handshake::cheers:
While some of the stuff you say makes sense this idea of Jessie not being Well's real daughter doesn't. It's a theory that's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, Jessie's doppelganger, she doesn't have one. You are working from the idea that everyone has a doppelganger but this being 2 universes that are different there would have to be times where 1 person died before their doppelganger did and their double had a kid later or a person in one universe married someone different than their double leading to kids that exist in one earth and not the other.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
While some of the stuff you say makes sense this idea of Jessie not being Well's real daughter doesn't. It's a theory that's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, Jessie's doppelganger, she doesn't have one. You are working from the idea that everyone has a doppelganger but this being 2 universes that are different there would have to be times where 1 person died before their doppelganger did and their double had a kid later or a person in one universe married someone different than their double leading to kids that exist in one earth and not the other.

Weeks ago I said what if everybody doesnt have a dobbleganger and I even got negged (-10 points) ... I personnaly dont think she has one ... but if everybody does one then thats where my theory comes from

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What throws me off is how at first Zoom wanted to kill the flash sending people to Earth 1 and now he killing people on E2 who are trying to kill the Flash. Crazy ass b*stard.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weeks ago I said what if everybody doesnt have a dobbleganger and I even got negged (-10 points) ... I personnaly dont think she has one ... but if everybody does one then thats where my theory comes from
It's more likely she doesn't have one, I don't know who negged you over that statement but they weren't thinking things thru.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

IgMQ21E.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Iris knows..

When Cisco called her Mrs. West-Allen thats not her name.. then she looked in his eyes and said i love you..
She figured it out