"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Earth-2, full of them Dualities:banderas: Tunnel Easter Egg Hunt:gladbron: Iris's DT Striptease:steviej:Sidebar, Candace is so ILLMATIC:ahh: Joe's very own Marvin room:heh: Hate it had to be him:to: , and Mama West on the line:wow: Mayor Snart, Captain G, and Officer Deadshot:whoo: Flash got that electrolyte work, tho:deadmanny: Killer Frost, Deathstorm, Reverb:krs:, all contestants on Zoom's ETHER jam screen:ufdup: Barry's trapped with Wells daughter:lupe: Meanwhile on Earth-1, Jay's metal helmet Go HAM:huhldup: Wait, filing papers are still in order:flabbynsick: Wally to the rescue:cape: in 3, 2, 1, 0:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It looks like Zoom is only imprisoning speedsters. I think it's Wally.

I dont think Wally isnt that "big" ... And his hands look "old"

What if its "Zoom's E2 dobblebanger" and he's hiding his face becasue he doenst want to be reminded of how he used to look..

Now was he there the entire time because previously when we saw the Zoom liar we only sae Jesse

What if its E2 Hunter Zolomon (I explained earlier how i thought tthat possible)

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think I agree. Kind of looks like him, plus if he is on earth one he is on earth 2.

Not necessarily true...
Could've died already...
Iris and Joe didnt mention him .. plus he was there at Joe's bedside... hmmmmmm

Plus E2 Wells has a daughter .. E1 Wells didnt .. unless Jesse is Adopted and Zoom is Johnny Quick and her real father

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Not necessarily true...
Could've died already...

Plus E2 Wells has a daughter .. E1 Wells didnt .. unless Jesse is Adopted and Zoom is Johnny Quick and her real father

We don't know the time life of how Wells wife may have died on E2. Remember he was starting the company with her to being with. RF just was start as hell and could build it faster without her in the picture. Wally mother may have been a crack head on E2 and did the same shyt she did on E1.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thats why I think Zoom is Jay .. somehow.. either its a jeckle/hyde thing.... Zoom only shows when Jay isnt around....

EDIT: Now we know part of Jays story about Zoom is a lie since Zoom never took his speed

another observation.. Zoom only showed when Jay took the steroids... When Jay took the steroids to save Wells Zoom came .. Now Jay took the roids to be Flash .. we see Zoom... and we never see Zoom and Jay together.. and with Reverb in charge of E2 that because JAy was on E1.. and maybe Wells and Barry didnt close all the breaches and there's a secret one .. call it breach prime

also think that man in the metal was was wither johnny quick or another captured speedster.. and i think he was knocking in Morse code..

:patrice:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Not necessarily true...
Could've died already...

Jesse is a speedster. That's what she was advertised as when she was cast. In this version, her name is Jesse Wells and her dad is Harrison Wells. Jesse doesn't exist in Earth 1 because Eobard Thane killed her parents before she had the chance to exist.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We don't know the time life of how Wells wife may have died on E2. Remember he was starting the company with her to being with. RF just was start as hell and could build it faster without her in the picture. Wally mother may have been a crack head on E2 and did the same shyt she did on E1.

I dont care how Wells' wife died .. My point is IF E2 mirrors E1 .. Jesse cant be his real daughter.. The Wells on E1 NEVER had children with his wife. STAR labs was his baby..

And Yes... maybe on E2 Iris' mom actually died instead of her pretending since the phone only had dad... and Wally is E2 hunter zolomon ... Francine died and the Zolomon adopted a black child

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I dont care how Wells' wife died .. My point is IF E2 mirrors E1 .. Jesse cant be his real daughter.. The Wells on E1 NEVER had children with his wife. STAR labs was his baby..

And Yes... maybe on E2 Iris' mom actually died instead of her pretending since the phone only had dad... and Wally is E2 hunter zolomon ... Francine died and the Zolomon adopted a black child
Or maybe neither one of us know what they going to do.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Super girl trying to get that flash stimulus package :obama:

Greg Berlanti won....(producer of Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends).

Considering that Time Warner owns 50% of the CW (CBS owns the other 50%), glad they could make it happen :blessed: