"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was so good.

They need to add a little bit of this kick-ass version of Iris to the E1 version.

I geeked out when E2 Cisco showed up and geeked out even more when he said his name was Reverb.
Hopefully Zoom didn't kill him because an evil Cisco could be fun to have around as a once in a while recurring villain.

Joe hating Barry and being a lounge singer was cool.

Nice to see Lawton again even if E2 Floyd is a shytty cop.

All the little E2 Easter Eggs were cool too (the Legion exists!!!!).

Its so hilarious how easy Zoom comes through and crushes the buildings.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
339t4s7.png

Who is this? An evil version of Barry's dad or Joe Chill?

Jonah Hex I think.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Zoom is also, a speed junkie. This is why I'm questioning Zoom. Plus Jay, was very suspect at the beginning of the season taking pictures of the crew like the feds.

thats why I think Zoom is Jay .. somehow.. either its a jeckle/hyde thing.... Zoom only shows when Jay isnt around....

EDIT: Now we know part of Jays story about Zoom is a lie since Zoom never took his speed

another observation.. Zoom only showed when Jay took the steroids... When Jay took the steroids to save Wells Zoom came .. Now Jay took the roids to be Flash .. we see Zoom... and we never see Zoom and Jay together.. and with Reverb in charge of E2 that because JAy was on E1.. and maybe Wells and Barry didnt close all the breaches and there's a secret one .. call it breach prime

also think that man in the metal was was wither johnny quick or another captured speedster.. and i think he was knocking in Morse code..

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
thats why I think Zoom is Jay .. somehow.. either its a jeckle/hyde thing.... Zoom only shows when Jay isnt around....
another observation.. Zoom only showed when Jay took the steriods... When Jay took the steroids to save Wells Zoom came .. Now Jay took the roids to be Flash .. we see Zoom... and we never see Zoom and Jay together.. and with Reverb incharge of E2 that because JAy was on E1.. and maybe Wells and BArry didnt close all the breaches and there's a secret one .. call it breach prime

also think that manin teh metal was was wither johnny quick or another captured speedster.. and i think he was knocking in morse code

:mindblown:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
another observation.. Zoom only showed when Jay took the steriods... When Jay took the steroids to save Wells Zoom came .. Now Jay took the roids to be Flash .. we see Zoom... and we never see Zoom and Jay together.. and with Reverb incharge of E2 that because JAy was on E1.. and maybe Wells and BArry didnt close all the breaches and there's a secret one .. call it breach prime

also think that manin teh metal was was wither johnny quick or another captured speedster.. and i think he was knocking in morse code
I think it's a nutty professor 2 situation
Something happened and zoom split form jay