"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iris AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: Wally PUMP THE BRAKES:damn: Nearly, Final Destination his fine sistah:ohlawd: Smug Wells chalked Flash up with the slow burner:huhldup: Joe bout to catch a body:ufdup: Barry still entrust his evil mentor doppleganger, tho:lupe:Zoom threw Speedforce juice in the bushes:birdman: Caitlyn's low body cell explanation:usure: Star Labs breach machine discombobulated Tarpit:ehh: 'Felicity's the best hacker':skip: Cisco's Metahuman Tinder app:banderas: And, Earth 2:cook:, next on the menu:feedme:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Now that we know that the Flash is crossing over into Supergirl, I'm curious of what the dynamics will be when Supergirl crosses over into The Flash Universe. Man, if this works out right, this could be a big boost for the Supergirl series:ohhh:

Edit: Just found out the title of the episode for the crossover is World's Finest...:patrice:

Question I have is ... is OUR E-1 Barry crossing over or is GG playing a flash froma different time ... How the hell he gonna explain what he saw (supergirl's powers and being an alien) to Cisco and crew...

What is asks for her help in beating Zoom..

That CANT call this World's Finest ...

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Question I have is ... is OUR E-1 Barry crossing over or is GG playing a flash froma different time ... How the hell he gonna explain what he saw (supergirl's powers and being an alien) to Cisco and crew...

What is asks for her help in beating Zoom..

That CANT call this World's Finest ...

The title is actually Worlds Finest instead of World's Finest so I wouldn't be surprised if it's "our" Barry accidentally traveling to another Earth.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
my boy Barry single now :youngsabo:

8a64096ed50e40bec0795c803891ecef.gif