"The Flash" Season 2 thread

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This season has been really lackluster. Every episode except with zoom has been shytty. Hopefully it gets better with him making more appearences.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Not surprising since that show is on the brink of being cancelled anyway. Desperate move.

I remember CBS was dead set against crossovers because they thought the show was gonna be a hit. :heh:

If Supergirl was a hit, this wouldn't be happening. It's just a last ditch effort to save the show.

Also, The Flash's "reach" isn't as big as many of you think. Big fish, small pond over on the CW.

Good show is ass

Course it would, people love crossovers too much.

Actually, no, it wouldn't have because SG would have little to gain from a crossover since it's on a real network. The CW was always open to doing crossovers from the start but CBS was extremely against it. They are only doing it now because the ratings for Supergirl are trash.

I'm not talking out of my ass or making assumptions. This is a situation that has been very well documented*. But doesn't appear that many of you guys here actually pay attention to what's going on with these kind of shows outside of what you see on the screen.

*Supergirl debuted well then started losing viewers heavy. It had lost 55+% of its audience by the third episode. It was around this time that suddenly CBS became open to doing crossovers.

:stopitslime:Y'all nikkas need to get your facts straights:

1. CBS has a new network president who is more open to crossovers than the previous CBS president during last summer's TCAs. That is why we're getting a crossover this season.

2. I just checked TVbythenumbers.com latest CBS renewal/Cancel standings that dropped today: CBS Renew/Cancel standings, week 20: 'Angel from Hell' gets no divine intervention

The showing is going to be renewed. Anybody who says otherwise, doesn't know WTF they're talking about.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah not that. The theory that Zoom keeps pretending to be Jay Garrick. We are seeing two different Jay Garricks everytime. There are subtle differences in characteristics between the two Garricks and one of them is probably Zoom when he knows the other Garrick is away. Think about it, what possible reason would there be to keep having Garrick disappear and then reappear at random?

How about this theory of Zoom being Hunter..

Caitlyn and Jay in an attempt to save Jays life injects Hunter with Velocity 9 to alter his DNA and give him speed. Velocity 9 is unstable and Hunter starts getting "hungry" for speed. This leads to him stealing the Velocity 9 and becoming a junkie and get driven crazy. This is why he wants to steal the Flash's speed and it's why he stole Jay's.. He needs to feed on speedforce