"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Daps
I don't care if her mom was in her life or not, I've never seen a black person call their mom by her first name.

White kids are generally rude and disrespectful to their parents. I am also pretty sure that all of the writers are white.

I agree with the bolded, but....

Joe and Katherine :ld:

Daps
That's been my theory too. Joe seems similar enough top build comparable to Zoom too and I could see an E2 version having some sort of twisted motivation for Joe going dark. Only knock to my theory me thinks is Joe being knock-kneeded than a muhfukka, so Ionno about him running faster than Iris, let lone Barry, in any iteration.

:laff::laff::laff:

tumblr_o1y9p3GUNL1sxz7sgo3_400.gif
tumblr_o1y9p3GUNL1sxz7sgo1_400.gif

tumblr_o1y9p3GUNL1sxz7sgo2_400.gif
tumblr_o1y9p3GUNL1sxz7sgo4_400.gif

I didn't notice there was purple in her hair

:whoo: brehs

and yeah, Supergirl is trash

I keep trying to get into it, but everything is off, it's cheesy

CBS better try and strike a deal with those Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/ Arrow season 1 & 2 writers :ufdup:

they thought they was gonna make it off the power of the S and the fact that it's on a "real network" :sas1:

how come when I watched this week's episode, the special effects from the "real network" show looked like Nintendo to the CW's PS4 :sas2:

maybe it can get cancelled on CBS and CW scoop it up and save it :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:laff::laff::laff:

:whoo: brehs

and yeah, Supergirl is trash

I keep trying to get into it, but everything is off, it's cheesy

CBS better try and strike a deal with those Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/ Arrow season 1 & 2 writers :ufdup:

they thought they was gonna make it off the power of the S and the fact that it's on a "real network" :sas1:

how come when I watched this week's episode, the special effects from the "real network" show looked like Nintendo to the CW's PS4 :sas2:

maybe it can get cancelled on CBS and CW scoop it up and save it :lolbron:

:heh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Good ass episode. My only complaint was that i pretty predicted how things would turn out. From Iris getting hurt at a race. to Wells sapping Barry's speed causing him to be unable to keep iris from getting hurt, to Wells having a change of heart.

Earth 2 looking like it's gonna be some fukkery though.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll watch The Flash/Supergirl episode.

So Superman exists in this universe.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Been watching the episodes...sucks that I can't watch it with the brehs in this thread. :mjcry:

Next week's Earth 2 episode looks lit as fukk. :damn: :ohmy: :wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Now that we know that the Flash is crossing over into Supergirl, I'm curious of what the dynamics will be when Supergirl crosses over into The Flash Universe. Man, if this works out right, this could be a big boost for the Supergirl series:ohhh:

Edit: Just found out the title of the episode for the crossover is World's Finest...:patrice:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Now that we know that the Flash is crossing over into Supergirl, I'm curious of what the dynamics will be when Supergirl crosses over into The Flash Universe. Man, if this works out right, this could be a big boost for the Supergirl series:ohhh:

Edit: Just found out the title of the episode for the crossover is World's Finest...:patrice:

:rudy: Hold your horses. We don't even know if Supergirl will be renewed for a second season and TF appears in the season finale of that show episode 18 of 20 of that show.