"The Flash" Season 2 thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I liked Cisco saying that Thawne was stuck in the prison he helped create.

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I liked Patty as a character and thought she had good chemistry with Barry, they could have come up with a better exit strategy for her though.

The whole I'm going to lie to a person I care about in order to protect them from danger, only to have the lies be the thing that push them away has been done so many times, not just in super hero stories either. Barry falling for the ol threat on a train trick and even Joe slipping :martin:.

At least with Patty gone for now though, everybody on the show knows Barry's secret and they can concentrate on Zoom as a threat.

Iris forgiving her mother :mjcry:, hopefully she gets more to do as well.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man...this episode was one big a$$ Mind-Fcuk for me! I was like:wow::ohhh::merchant::mindblown::dead:Throughout the entire episode. The sacrifices Barry has to make is too much. What would've been the ultimate fcukery is if Zoom was there as well. My brain would've exploded:wow:

Things are definitely heating up again with the reveals that were in this episode. I wasn't expecting Jay's doppleganger to be Hunter Zolomon. That completely threw me off. I can't tell what direction they're going here.

Also, as many other people commented, I didn't like that Patty had to leave Central City. I enjoyed the dynamic between her and Barry. It just felt so...abrupt. Still, I don't think the door is completely closed on her making a comeback as she may change her mind or whatever. But we'll see.

Things are starting to heat up breh's! There is more craziness coming our way and I can't wait!:banderas:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I probably shouldn't even start, but I'm going to anyway... :francis:

But shouldn't this episode create a Temporal Paradox and fukk up the timeline anyway? Eobard Thawne should already know from the events in this episode that his attempt to go back in time and kill Barry won't be successful and that Barry will still beat him. So why would he still try it?

In fact Barry flat out told him that he killed his mother and that they thought he was dead. So why would Thawne later decide to attempt to go back in time and kill the Flash when he knows that the only one destined to die is his mom and that he'll be killed eventually? Why would he (as Wells) hire Cisco and give him powers knowing that Cisco will turn against him again? I mean logically he learned enough in this episode that he should realize that trying to go back in time and kill Barry won't be successful.

I think with the Legends of Tomorrow series being about time travel, I'm not sure just how much this will trickle into this universe. I imagine that some time fcukery will ensue in that show which will make this whole time line completely out of order.

I also think that Thawne, knowing that he killed Barry's mom, may give him a different approach in killing the Flash. The guy is obsessed with the Flash so even if the plan has a small chance of working, he'll do it so that he can claim the Flash legacy. What I'm more interested in seeing (I hope this happens) is the interaction between the Reverse Flash and Zoom. Now that will tell a whole lot about this time paradox...or something.:mindblown:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
What the hell does Wells know? Why he kill turtle? Is Jay Garrick a twin? I can't remember what was said when Garrick ran up on Wells on Earth 2.

Man, I'm going to watch this Ep again. :martin:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think with the Legends of Tomorrow series being about time travel, I'm not sure just how much this will trickle into this universe. I imagine that some time fcukery will ensue in that show which will make this whole time line completely out of order.

I also think that Thawne, knowing that he killed Barry's mom, may give him a different approach in killing the Flash. The guy is obsessed with the Flash so even if the plan has a small chance of working, he'll do it so that he can claim the Flash legacy. What I'm more interested in seeing (I hope this happens) is the interaction between the Reverse Flash and Zoom. Now that will tell a whole lot about this time paradox...or something.:mindblown:

Dont forget. Barry told Barry not to save his mom.. So by design, RF will always go back to try to kill Barry as a kid while fighting Flash and kill his mother out of spite..
The only difference is that since this Eobard knows he killed his mother . he might kill Nora on purpose and not as a tantrum cause he couldnt kill flash.. Better yet, he might try to kill Barry at birth or kill Nora before she even gets pregnant..

That might create a time paradox which ... since Barry was the lighting that struck Barry to give him his powers... if BArry isnt there because Nora never had him .. what if Barry's lighting strikes somebody else like Hunter Zolomon and he becomes Zoom

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Dont forget. Barry told Barry not to save his mom.. So by design, RF will always go back to try to kill Barry as a kid while fighting Flash and kill his mother out of spite..
The only difference is that since this Eobard knows he killed his mother . he might kill Nora on purpose and not as a tantrum cause he couldnt kill flash.. Better yet, he might try to kill Barry at birth or kill Nora before she even gets pregnant..

That might create a time paradox which ... since Barry was the lighting that struck Barry to give him his powers... if BArry isnt there because Nora never had him .. what if Barry's lighting strikes somebody else like Hunter Zolomon and he becomes Zoom
Be real. You didn't even understand this :dame:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He didn't admit it when she found out because of her ultimatum that she'll stay if she did. He was still hurt for her dissing him the moment he WAS going to confess last episode. But, outside of his ex-girlfriend (which in that is a sign), Barry did just as much concealing of identity to Iris last season. He's been consistent on not telling anyone that's his GIRLFRIEND or that he wants to be in love with his identity. That was the just part of his nature right or wrong. But tonight's episode, what was the POINT of telling her if she DISSED him anyway prior to that. Don't play like you want break up and then suddenly make up if ONLY he reveal who he is. I get where Barry was coming from tonight. Homie was still pissed over the break-up, and her saying she knows and just admit it and then she'll stay... who wants that ultimatum? She should of stayed because SHE wants to be with him, not because of he's hiding something. Sooner or later he was going to confess, on HIS terms and that was last episode when he was about to do it.
She only left cause she got tired of his flakeyness, she was on to him from the time flash saved her last episode. He kept teasing her with telling her the truth and at the same time she was getting annoyed by all of it.. The reason why she was like I will stay if you keep it 100 waas because she didnt feel like he trusted her and NO relationship is going to work if both parties dont trust each other.. She had every right to leave, you can say she could have just broke up with him and stayed but then she would have to see him all the time so she bouced.. He is dumb for that, sometimes you have to know when to throw in the towel, she caught him and in turn he lied to her face that is disrespectful I hope the writers go a different directon and never show him with iris just cause...
I liked Patty as a character and thought she had good chemistry with Barry, they could have come up with a better exit strategy for her though.

The whole I'm going to lie to a person I care about in order to protect them from danger, only to have the lies be the thing that push them away has been done so many times, not just in super hero stories either.
Barry falling for the ol threat on a train trick and even Joe slipping :martin:.

At least with Patty gone for now though, everybody on the show knows Barry's secret and they can concentrate on Zoom as a threat.

Iris forgiving her mother :mjcry:, hopefully she gets more to do as well.

Right they forced the shyt out of that break up, it was uncomfortable watching that shyt, Iris basically put him in the permanent friend zone its never going to look right if they actually start dating... and yes tv shows use that stupid logic too much, that is poor writing we need to come up with better ways to protect identities in these shows