"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My theory is Zoom is earth 2 Hunter Zolomon...
Earth 1 Hunter is actually Earth 1 Jay but he was adopted and his name changed.. that means an original Hunter is probably on Earth 2 and I think thats Zoom

:mindblown: How is a 3rd person created.

If Earth 1 Jay, is a Jay under a different name, where does the Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon come from if Jay and Hunter are the same person, just with different names?:dahell:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Earth 1 Jay, is a Jay under a different name, where does the Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon come from if Jay and Hunter are the same person, just with different names?:dahell:

It could work if the earth 2 Zolomon family adopted a different kid and named him Hunter. It would just be pointless and only be a superficial connection.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm saying Hunter Zolomon is ZOOM. ZOOM that we been seeing all season is from Earth one the whole time. Zoom is Jay's doppelganger.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Be real. You didn't even understand this :dame:

I did understand.. its the same as the chicken or the egg .... Did Eobard kill Nora bcause he was upset at the Flash or because the Flash said he did.. SAme reason Cisco changed the flash's symbol to white .. it was because he saw it not becasue they thought it.

I called Fear triggered Crisco's vibe back in the fist episode.. I understand this..

Same way Oliver is dead and his father is Alive on E2...

Hunter Zolomon could be a real person on E2.. with the same family as E1.. only difference is on E1 they had to adopt so they are the same person... on E2 they Zolomon family had a real child..

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm saying Hunter Zolomon is ZOOM. ZOOM that we been seeing all season is from Earth one the whole time. Zoom is Jay's doppelganger.

The end of your post said, "that means an original Hunter is probably on Earth 2 and I think thats Zoom". That is what confuses me about your theory. Jay Garret(Earth 2)=Hunter Zolomon(Earth 1) There is no Hunter Zolomon on Earth 2, his name is Jay Garrett. Unless you are saying Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon some how jumped to Earth 2 to wreak havoc and then came back once Barry opened up the time space continuum because Earth 2 Flash(Jay) has been battling Zoom on Earth 2, prior to their arrival on Earth 1.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The end of your post said, "that means an original Hunter is probably on Earth 2 and I think thats Zoom". That is what confuses me about your theory. Jay Garret(Earth 2)=Hunter Zolomon(Earth 1) There is no Hunter Zolomon on Earth 2, his name is Jay Garrett. Unless you are saying Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon some how jumped to Earth 2 to wreak havoc and then came back once Barry opened up the time space continuum because Earth 2 Flash(Jay) has been battling Zoom on Earth 2, prior to their arrival on Earth 1.

This is how that theory works

E2 born Jay .. on earth 1 born Jay..adopted and renamed Hunter
E2 born Hunter no adoption everything good..

on E1 Jay = Hunter .. on E2 Jay =/= Hunter ..

Just like ollie died and his father lived on E2 (right there is a difference. The Hood on E2 is Robert Queen)... E2 parents had biological child .. E1 adopted

It could work if the earth 2 Zolomon family adopted a different kid and named him Hunter. It would just be pointless and only be a superficial connection.
read above.. E2 Zolomon family dont need to adopt they had actual child..

Thats what i think is key... the mention of adoption is a key word we gonna overlook in later episodes

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This is how that theory works

E2 born Jay .. on earth 1 born Jay..adopted and renamed Hunter
E2 born Hunter no adoption everything good..

on E1 Jay = Hunter .. on E2 Jay =/= Hunter ..

Just like ollie died and his father lived on E2 (right there is a difference. The Hood on E2 is Robert Queen)... E2 parents had biological child .. E1 adopted

The Ollie comparison doesn't work because they remain the same people, just one died and the other lived on different earths.

Why would there be an Earth 2 born Hunter Zolomon? That is Jay, who got to keep his original name because he wasn't adopted. Why are you creating an additional person into the equation? Hunter and Jay looked exactly alike just like all other doppelgangers, there is no evidence to suggest a 3rd Jay/Hunter exist. Kind of a stretch IMO.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Ollie comparison doesn't work because they remain the same people, just one died and the other lived on different earths.

Why would there be an Earth 2 born Hunter Zolomon? That is Jay, who got to keep his original name because he wasn't adopted. Why are you creating an additional person into the equation? Hunter and Jay looked exactly alike just like all other doppelgangers, there is no evidence to suggest a 3rd Jay/Hunter exist. Kind of a stretch IMO.

The ollie comparison is just to show how things can be different.. On E1 wells is dead and he didnt have a daughter on E2 he did.. right there is another person into the equation. The writers bought other people into the equation since the premier

Like i said on E1 Zolomon family cant have kids on E2 they can ... its just that simple..
Same way i think there is only 1 Cisco and thats E1..but thats another theory..

I'm not gonna lie .. at first I thought JAy was taking caitlyn to the cemetary

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dunno if you copied my post by mistake or got it confused, but I am saying Jay Garrick, which as all should know for a fact is from EARTH 2. His doppelganger is ZOOM. ZOOM is from EARTH 1 and is in reality Hunter Zolomon that we saw last night.

In other words, I believe Zoom went to Earth 2 to try to kill his doppelganger which is Jay. This is partially why Jay is so shook of Zoom. It also explains why Jay is slowly dying if his own doppelganger took away something that's part of his DNA, the speed force.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dunno if you copied my post by mistake or got it confused, but I am saying Jay Garrick, which as all should know for a fact is from EARTH 2. His doppelganger is ZOOM. ZOOM is from EARTH 1 and is in reality Hunter Zolomon that we saw last night.

In other words, I believe Zoom went to Earth 2 to try to kill his doppelganger which is Jay. This is partially why Jay is so shook of Zoom. It also explains why Jay is slowly dying if his own doppelganger took away something that's part of his DNA, the speed force.

Only hole i have with that is Zoom appeared same time as Jay .. after particle accelator... therefore he was created by the accelerator.. or he was stuck there (like eobard) and once Jay was created and in turn the speed force. .. he got his powers back... But .. he wouldnt be that fast is only 2 years... I think

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The ollie comparison is just to show how things can be different.. On E1 wells is dead and he didnt have a daughter on E2 he did.. right there is another person into the equation. The writers bought other people into the equation since the premier

Like i said on E1 Zolomon family cant have kids on E2 they can ... its just that simple..
Same way i think there is only 1 Cisco and thats E1..but thats another theory..

I'm not gonna lie .. at first I thought JAy was taking caitlyn to the cemetary

We already know things can be different but we have yet to see anything like this theory come about. So far there has been a 1:1 in regards to the dopplegangers, this would entirely change that up. Zoom is more likely to be Earth 2 Barry IMO than this theory.

So you think Zoom was created in the particle accelerator accident and then some how ended up on Earth 2 and came back when the time and space continuum opened up? Why or how would that happen?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We already know things can be different but we have yet to see anything like this theory come about. So far there has been a 1:1 in regards to the dopplegangers, this would entirely change that up. Zoom is more likely to be Earth 2 Barry IMO than this theory.
?
Wells has a daughter on E2 .. he never had kids on E1 .. who's Jessie's E1 doppleganger... We do know Wells wife died on both Earths.. Wells' daughter throws the 1:1 ratio out the window

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you think Zoom was created in the particle accelerator accident and then some how ended up on Earth 2 and came back when the time and space continuum opened up? Why or how would that happen?

Yea, I do think Zoom was created by the particle accelerator.... it happened, supposedly, in both worlds simultaneously. My only question is does Zoom can fuse through different universes and, is so, he could of jumped back and forth. I mean, he technically can do that anyway already.