"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm high and confused as fukk. :patrice: who the fukk is the blonde dude? shouldn't that be wells? wtf is going on?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reverse flash, from the future who doesnt know bsrry is flash yet, and will come back and kill bsrrys mom and kill wells and assume his identity

I'm high and confused as fukk. :patrice: who the fukk is the blonde dude? shouldn't that be wells? wtf is going on?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reminds me of arrrows identity before everyone found out.

His dad knows, captain cold as well

Damn, this dude Barry just refused to admit that he was the Flash. But he was ok with telling his ex? :dahell:

I mean if he wants to keep his identity under wraps that's fine, but at least be consistent about it. Joe, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Earth-2 Wells and Garrick, the entire Arrow main cast, Hawkgirl and Hawkman, General Eiling, Linda Park, Professor Stein, Jax, Eddie Thawne (before he died), Atom, etc. all know...at this point one more probably wouldn't have hurt.

And I'm 100% the Hunter Zolomon thing is a giant red herring. That's who Zoom is in the comics but Zoom here is a completely different character with different motives. There wouldn't even be a Hunter Zolomon on Earth-2 because Garrick is his counterpart. In fact I'm pretty sure there was an interview where they said his identity would be different from the comics.

I'm still rolling with the theory that Zoom is Earth-2 Henry Allen. Was kind of foreshadowed with Oliver's dad being Arrow in that timeline rather than Oliver himself. Maybe the same happened with Henry...in that timeline Barry got killed instead of his mom and Henry went crazy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm going with zoom being earth 2 Barry, or earth 2 joe

Damn, this dude Barry just refused to admit that he was the Flash. But he was ok with telling his ex? :dahell:

I mean if he wants to keep his identity under wraps that's fine, but at least be consistent about it. Joe, Iris, Cisco, Caitlin, Earth-2 Wells and Garrick, the entire Arrow main cast, Hawkgirl and Hawkman, General Eiling, Linda Park, Professor Stein, Jax, Eddie Thawne (before he died), Atom, etc. all know...at this point one more probably wouldn't have hurt.

And I'm 100% the Hunter Zolomon thing is a giant red herring. That's who Zoom is in the comics but Zoom here is a completely different character with different motives. There wouldn't even be a Hunter Zolomon on Earth-2 because Garrick is his counterpart. In fact I'm pretty sure there was an interview where they said his identity would be different from the comics.

I'm still rolling with the theory that Zoom is Earth-2 Henry Allen. Was kind of foreshadowed with Oliver's dad being Arrow in that timeline rather than Oliver himself. Maybe the same happened with Henry...in that timeline Barry got killed instead of his mom and Henry went crazy.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o1laqn7qRc1sdv4q6o2_250.gif
tumblr_o1laqn7qRc1sdv4q6o1_250.gif

tumblr_o1laqn7qRc1sdv4q6o3_250.gif
tumblr_o1laqn7qRc1sdv4q6o4_250.gif

Out of all the dynamics in the Flash series it's always these 2 that stand out. They need a spin off sitcom or some shyt :mjlol:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

The beginning and end of a characters story is never in my hands, I can only care for their journey along the way. I am so sad to see Patty leave @cwtheflashbut I am beyond grateful for the experience. As a comic book fan I was geeking out over the opportunity to play a character in this world! I loved working with the cast and crew and getting to breathe life into such a fun character! Thanks to for your support and love! I'm going to miss my metahuman hunting in Central City!! #PSpivsout#CCPDforlife#theflash#thankyou
Click to expand...​

Girl.....:comeon:

As extra in real life as she was on the show. :upsetfavre:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't think Zoom is Earth 2 Henry. That beating he gave Barry was way too brutal. Idc if you're evil, you're not gonna beat your son from another earth like that:mjcry:. Especially if he died in yours. You'll at least feel some type of way.
Zoom is just an embodiment of Earth 2's hatred for Earth 1, that's why Henry doesn't care. In his eyes Barry's just another enemy.

Earth 2 sends their regards :demonic:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But back in Season 1 he said his original intention was to kill Barry, and he just ended up killing his moms spur-of-the-moment because he couldn't get to Barry. He never went back in time planning to kill Barry's mom from the jump.

Based on what he learned this episode he should already know that killing Barry won't work out, and that killing his mom will lead to this stable time loop where he eventually gets erased from existence. Maybe he's just arrogant enough to think he can break the time loop? Eh, I dunno. Time travel....

At this point she already figured it out, he should've just admitted it. :beli:

I realize that Barry and Iris are basically destined to get together sooner or later, so they'll eventually break up with anybody else they date, but still, this could've been better written.

He didn't admit it when she found out because of her ultimatum that she'll stay if she did. He was still hurt for her dissing him the moment he WAS going to confess last episode. But, outside of his ex-girlfriend (which in that is a sign), Barry did just as much concealing of identity to Iris last season. He's been consistent on not telling anyone that's his GIRLFRIEND or that he wants to be in love with his identity. That was the just part of his nature right or wrong. But tonight's episode, what was the POINT of telling her if she DISSED him anyway prior to that. Don't play like you want break up and then suddenly make up if ONLY he reveal who he is. I get where Barry was coming from tonight. Homie was still pissed over the break-up, and her saying she knows and just admit it and then she'll stay... who wants that ultimatum? She should of stayed because SHE wants to be with him, not because of he's hiding something. Sooner or later he was going to confess, on HIS terms and that was last episode when he was about to do it.