"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wells has a daughter on E2 .. he never had kids on E1 .. who's Jessie's E1 doppleganger... We do know Wells wife died on both Earths.. Wells' daughter throws the 1:1 ratio out the window

Good observation but my point was there is no 1:2 ratio thus far. I'm not sure how making this point helps the theory because its an entirely different scenario. You are making the argument the absence of one person existing in the ratio should mean that its possible to have an additional person exist in the equation? The Jessie argument is an entirely different situation

Yea, I do think Zoom was created by the particle accelerator.... it happened, supposedly, in both worlds simultaneously. My only question is does Zoom can fuse through different universes and, is so, he could of jumped back and forth. I mean, he technically can do that anyway already.

Zoom didn't show up on Earth 1 until the portals were opened, and its how he travels as we witnessed ourselves in one of the earlier episodes. He can't fuse through universes as he pleases on his own.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Good observation but my point was there is no 1:2 ratio thus far. I'm not sure how making this point helps the theory because its an entirely different scenario. You are making the argument the absence of one person existing in the ratio should mean that its possible to have an additional person exist in the equation? The Jessie argument is an entirely different situation

Thats exactly what I'm saying... Whos' to even say E2 is the real E2 and not the actual E1 .. or even a E prime... I mean E2 people know ALL about alternate realities and timelines and universes meanwhile E1 (besides Dr Stein and the newly created vibe) knows ONLY E1.

So your argument is Robert Queen "replaced" ollie... ??

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Still from episode 13, when the crew go to Earth 2.

tumblr_o1mgo59tGk1r1fgy7o1_1280.png

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Zoom didn't show up on Earth 1 until the portals were opened, and its how he travels as we witnessed ourselves in one of the earlier episodes. He can't fuse through universes as he pleases on his own.
I think you are getting confused on the Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon in his theory being another doppelganger. That's not what he's saying.

What he is saying is on Earth 1 Mr and Mrs Zolomon got together decided to have kids, couldn't then adopted orphan Jay and named him Hunter. Meanwhile on Earth 2 the same couple decides they want children and either have 1 or adopt some other kid and named him Hunter, since Jay wasn't an orphan on Earth 2.

I don't agree with his theory but it's possible.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think you are getting confused on the Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon in his theory being another doppelganger. That's not what he's saying.

What he is saying is on Earth 1 Mr and Mrs Zolomon got together decided to have kids, couldn't then adopted orphan Jay and named him Hunter. Meanwhile on Earth 2 the same couple decides they want children and either have 1 or adopt some other kid and named him Hunter, since Jay wasn't an orphan on Earth 2.

I don't agree with his theory but it's possible.

But that isn't how being a doppelganger works in this universe, it isn't based on names, its based on actual people.
Thats exactly what I'm saying... Whos' to even say E2 is the real E2 and not the actual E1 .. or even a E prime... I mean E2 people know ALL about alternate realities and timelines and universes meanwhile E1 (besides Dr Stein and the newly created vibe) knows ONLY E1.

So your argument is Robert Queen "replaced" ollie... ??

My argument is on Earth 2 Robert survived the boat crash and Ollie didn't. A simple concept, doesn't need to be anymore complicated than that.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
But that isn't how being a doppelganger works in this universe, it isn't based on names, its based on actual people.

My argument is on Earth 2 Robert survived the boat crash and Ollie didn't. A simple concept, doesn't need to be anymore complicated than that.

And what does that statement say about the Robert and Ollie dopplegangers...
For all we know there may be a man named Jay Garick on E1(just not E2s doppleganger) and his E2 counterpart is named Hunter Zolomon ...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
And what does that statement say about the Robert and Ollie dopplegangers...
For all we know there may be a man named Jay Garick on E1(just not E2s doppleganger) and his E2 counterpart is named Hunter Zolomon ...

Not sure what you mean breh, I mean I really think you are thinking to hard. Robert and Ollie dopplegangers died vice versa on the respective Earths. And from what we know so far, I just don't see how your last statement is possible.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know that's not how being a doppelganger works that's what I'm trying to clear up. In his theory the Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon isn't a doppelganger, just a guy with the same name. That's why my first post on the subject said it would be pointless if true because he would just be a guy we never met that has a name from the comics.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
when they start in on the time shyt..

LSdFBgL.gif

The writers aren't putting much thought into the rules of time travel on this show, so why should we? I actually think that they make all the "science" on this show silly on purpose, to make it more like a comic book from long before the internet. All I can do is accept it and enjoy the show.

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The writers aren't putting much thought into the rules of time travel on this show, so why should we? I actually think that they make all the "science" on this show silly on purpose, to make it more like a comic book from long before the internet. All I can do is accept it and enjoy the show.

This.

They literally make it up as they go along. The show's concept of time travel seems to change to fit the plot of each episode individually.