"The Flash" Season 2 thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
damn I didn't know this season was mediocre I've been enjoying it
Man this online where without fail somebody going to be whining how shyt ain't as good as the shyt before. That stuff is clockwork but when you look at it just for entertainment not some faux tv show/movie critic you usually enjoy stuff better.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can someone explain how that bomb magnet plan work:dahell:?

In theory each bomb was made of the same material and design so all they did was link each bomb to each other, think of it as a relative link to each other. like if 1 has this then they all could have it. they should have explained it better. i understood the concept but the execution felt off...

like the idea if you send one bomb through a microbreach then you could tether all the bombs together and send them exactly at the same time.

Anyone with a basic understanding of subquantum kinetics should be able to grasp it.

Basically the magnetic force in the drone emitted a force produced on a charged particle by moving electric potential via a concentration gradient.

So the bombs became the source chrger and the drone the target charge, so all the source charges got attracted to the target charge.

So the spatial non uniformity of the electric potential gradient across the target charge is what caused magnetism within the Drone.

Get it?
:dead:

I realized early on in the first season that all of the "Science" on the show is intentionally terrible. I think they were trying to hint at the idea of "quantum entanglement" but they have no interest in showing us anything more realistic that something you would see in a 60's comic book. This is a universe where cold can freeze the light from laser beams solid, where you can catch a lightning bolt in your bare hands and throw it like a javelin, where a guy that can run no faster than Mach 2 (around 1,500 mph) is fast enough to run back in time and break out of the event horizon of a black hole. It's silly on purpose.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I realized early on in the first season that all of the "Science" on the show is intentionally terrible. I think they were trying to hint at the idea of "quantum entanglement" but they have no interest in showing us anything more realistic that something you would see in a 60's comic book. This is a universe where cold can freeze the light from laser beams solid, where you can catch a lightning bolt in your bare hands and throw it like a javelin, where a guy that can run no faster than Mach 2 (around 1,500 mph) is fast enough to run back in time and break out of the event horizon of a black hole. It's silly on purpose.
:russ:That always kills me.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

e1Y2fTI.jpg

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
‘The Flash’ Taps Comedian Tone Bell as Iris’ New Boss

tone-bell-the-flash.jpg

Variety can exclusively reveal that comedian Tone Bell will join “The Flash” for a multi-episode arc in the back half of the superhero show’s sophomore season. He’ll play Scott Evans, the brash new editor at Central City Picture News. Devoted to hard journalism, Evans will push Iris (Candice Patton) and all his reporters to dig deeper into their stories and report the truth about what’s really happening in Central City. His predecessor at the paper, Eric Larkin (Tom Butler), was recently killed in a confrontation with Earth-2 villain Dr. Light (Malese Jow).
[/QUOTE]

He's a good actor. Good for the show.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody catch Green Arrow action figure getting shyt on again, lowkey:banderas:

...Iris new boss/love-interest means more screen-time for Candice to get that work:steviej:

And, wouldn't Smug Wells already know Zoom's Earth 2 identity, tho:lupe:

Last edited: