"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Can someone explain how that bomb magnet plan work:dahell:?
Anyone with a basic understanding of subquantum kinetics should be able to grasp it.

Basically the magnetic force in the drone emitted a force produced on a charged particle by moving electric potential via a concentration gradient.

So the bombs became the source chrger and the drone the target charge, so all the source charges got attracted to the target charge.

So the spatial non uniformity of the electric potential gradient across the target charge is what caused magnetism within the Drone.

Get it?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
In theory each bomb was made of the same material and design so all they did was link each bomb to each other, think of it as a relative link to each other. like if 1 has this then they all could have it. they should have explained it better. i understood the concept but the execution felt off...

like the idea if you send one bomb through a microbreach then you could tether all the bombs together and send them exactly at the same time.
Makes more sense but I don't understand how they linked them

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
In theory each bomb was made of the same material and design so all they did was link each bomb to each other, think of it as a relative link to each other. like if 1 has this then they all could have it. they should have explained it better. i understood the concept but the execution felt off...

like the idea if you send one bomb through a microbreach then you could tether all the bombs together and send them exactly at the same time.
This makes no sense.
Having everything of the same material will not guarantee magnetism

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anyone with a basic understanding of subquantum kinetics should be able to grasp it.

Basically the magnetic force in the drone emitted a force produced on a charged particle by moving electric potential via a concentration gradient.

So the bombs became the source chrger and the drone the target charge, so all the source charges got attracted to the target charge.

So the spatial non uniformity of the electric potential gradient across the target charge is what caused magnetism within the Drone.

Get it?
:skip: Yeah

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
12341063_10153083847626923_1455521840027916084_n.png

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

‘The Flash’ Taps Comedian Tone Bell as Iris’ New Boss

tone-bell-the-flash.jpg

Variety can exclusively reveal that comedian Tone Bell will join “The Flash” for a multi-episode arc in the back half of the superhero show’s sophomore season. He’ll play Scott Evans, the brash new editor at Central City Picture News. Devoted to hard journalism, Evans will push Iris (Candice Patton) and all his reporters to dig deeper into their stories and report the truth about what’s really happening in Central City. His predecessor at the paper, Eric Larkin (Tom Butler), was recently killed in a confrontation with Earth-2 villain Dr. Light (Malese Jow).
[/quote]​

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This makes no sense.
Having everything of the same material will not guarantee magnetism

I know it wont guarantee magnetism between each object made of metal....

like what's the saying that two of the same objects cannot be placed at the same place at the same time.

But it was more than magnetism, im thinking along the lines of quantum entanglement and cellular regeneration of some sort... like a machine that reassembles itself.:patrice:

Like you ever read x-factor and seen how multiple man's powers work, it's that idea that springs in my head...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Get it?
I know it wont guarantee magnetism between each object made of metal....

like what's the saying that two of the same objects cannot be placed at the same place at the same time.

But it was more than magnetism, im thinking along the lines of quantum entanglement and cellular regeneration of some sort... like a machine that reassembles itself.:patrice:

Like you ever read x-factor and seen how multiple man's powers work, it's that idea that springs in my head...

giphy.gif