"The Flash" Season 2 thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Finally saw the episode. Thought it was a goos episode. :ld:
Wish they would've focused more on the rogues teaming up and left the zoom and wally west stuff for another episode. Felt like they tried to put way too much in one episode so each subplot never had a chance to have the impact it shouldve.
Cisco has been the mvp this season. His one liners have been gold:mjlol:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These mid-season breaks gon allow me to catch up on so much shyt
Catching up with Gotham now. It's basically a homage to The Shield with Gordon playing Mackey.

I really dislike the trickster
As in everything about him
From his face to voice to acting....
Yet you have The Joker has your avi :comeon:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Can someone explain how that bomb magnet plan work:dahell:?
c0FzKLn.png

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
white people mad at the fact wally west is black even in the new 52 they salty has anyone read it?

I've always heard a lot of the people who complain about changes in comic book-based movies & TV shows, haven't read the Comics in years. So they're usually not up on changes in the comics.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: Made no damn sense. I was just sitting here like:jbhmm:"dis don't make sense does it"

In theory each bomb was made of the same material and design so all they did was link each bomb to each other, think of it as a relative link to each other. like if 1 has this then they all could have it. they should have explained it better. i understood the concept but the execution felt off...

like the idea if you send one bomb through a microbreach then you could tether all the bombs together and send them exactly at the same time.