"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zoom:fire: got Wells on the run/chokehold:ooh:, just to wish him Merry Xmas:russ: Iris serenity grace our screen again:ahh: Joe's with them heart-to-heart Dualities:damn: So many BLACKEXCELLENCE tears:mjcry: Trickster spit BARZ:pachaha: Mark Go HAMill:laff: as a thespian:banderas: 'Ho Ho Ho', Snart in the cut:heh: Lowkey, Cisco speaks Coli Language:krs: Magnetic Bomb Drone Breach Deactivator:mindblown: Weather Wizard defrosted:umad: Barry Chef Curry:cook: off propellers:gladbron: Up close and personal:lupe:, Patti still can't tell the difference:usure: Caitlyn/Jay under a mistletoe:troll: Wally at the door:whoo:, makes West Family cypher complete:wow: ETHER BeastMODE wants every juice of Speed Force:huhldup: Harrison gonna help him steal it:dame:, for his daughter's safety:francis: Tis the season to Flash:cape: nonstop PIFFNESS:blessed:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Weak episode

Didn't even know that was the mid season finale until I just read it in this thread :snoop:

I haven't been enjoying this season as much as season 1 so far

Hopefully in the 2nd half of the season we actually get to see earth 2.and give Jay Garrick his powers back and stop making him look so weak and pathetic

Some new villains would be nice too.Seems like so far we've mostly gotten the same villains from season 1

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
evidence supports this :lolbron:

Oh shyt he's certified
EbtsywJ_zpsil2qcw7t.gif

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Weak episode

Didn't even know that was the mid season finale until I just read it in this thread :snoop:

I haven't been enjoying this season as much as season 1 so far

Hopefully in the 2nd half of the season we actually get to see earth 2.and give Jay Garrick his powers back and stop making him look so weak and pathetic

Some new villains would be nice too.Seems like so far we've mostly gotten the same villains from season 1
damn I didn't know this season was mediocre I've been enjoying it

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right? Wtf? And i like Mark Hamill but this shyt is making me hate him.
People won't criticize him because he's a legend but I don't really care much for him either.

I'm not buying WW and Trickster wanting to kill The Flash either.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wait so both TV and Movie Flashes are gay?

Also I'm assuming Tone Bell joining means his show with Mark Paul Gosselaar is bushes status. I predicted that early.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
damn I didn't know this season was mediocre I've been enjoying it
I wouldn't say it's mediocre,i just haven't been enjoying it as much as season 1

Maybe that's because im not a comic book guy so all the stuff in season 1 was new to me but it just seems like they're reusing alot of villains from season 1 instead of introducing new ones

Add on that we haven't seen earth 2 yet,Jay Garrick being pathetic and not having powers,and Zoom barely getting any screen time

Show is still good but its just not as good as season 1(so far)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It wasnt that the Mid Season Finale was bad ... but AFTER enter Zoom and that fight.... we expected more from the episode.. like i said pages back about enter zoom... the way it ended it seemed like that was a finale type episode