"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was not impressed by vandal savage, he was another captain boomerang with knives

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
b38a2c24661125.56337eb5bba6d.jpg

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
they didnt have enough time to build his character we'll prolly get more in legends of tomm
so explain to me... what's up with that?
Will arrow and flash be cancelled and both become legends of tomorrow?
If so when, in which season?
Or will we have 3 shows interlaced?

What's the plan breh breh

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
this chick didn't even cash the check, wtf. aint no white woman in the world that would choose being a broke single mother over cashing a million dollar check. who they trying to fool
facts
breh, these nikkas literally used the same exact sequence from when barry time jumped in season 1 :laff: come on now, cheap muthafukkas

i liked it :yeshrug: i was like :ohhh: more time travel :ohlawd:i knew vandal was gonna lay that gun game down and murk errything :scust:
so explain to me... what's up with that?
Will arrow and flash be cancelled and both become legends of tomorrow?
If so when, in which season?
Or will we have 3 shows interlaced?

What's the plan breh breh
nah
idk breh i think legends gonna start after the flash and arrow mid season premier then run until its time for flash and arrow to come back

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i liked it :yeshrug: i was like :ohhh: more time travel :ohlawd:i knew vandal was gonna lay that gun game down and murk errything :scust:

i didn't mind the time travel. my issue was recycling the exact same footage (with a new cgi white badge) from season 1.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the need to claim these chicks though? she isn't black to me. that's how that white naacp lady in seattle or some other place in washington state was able to pull the wool over people's eyes about her so called black identity. lowered the threshold so far that a lady with a spray tan and some curly hair could pull that shyt and take a scholarship away from a real black person. fukk all this i'm 20% black therefore i'm black bullshyt. if you're not at least 50% and showing some color where you will be racially profiled, move on and go pass like the previous versions of you did in the past.
Except she can't pass. Racists made it very clear they don't like the black Hawkgirl with the big teeth.:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except she can't pass. Racists made it very clear they don't like the black Hawkgirl with the big teeth.:mjlol:
she still isn't black. i don't mind her claiming white, she has to take that up with the white community.

what black women need to worry about is these 70% cacs taking roles from them in hollywood.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she still isn't black. i don't mind her claiming white, she has to take that up with the white community.

what black women need to worry about is these 70% cacs taking roles from them in hollywood.
The casting call for the role was for a latina actress, although they didn't specify what kind.