"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yo.anyone else notice Green Arrow's son playing with what looked like a captain cold action figure? :dwillhuh:
Like hold up........they're making action figures of murderers and thieves in that universe?:dwillhuh:
Star city is more fukked up than I thought :dwillhuh:
IS that what's hot in the streets?............ or rather.............cold in the streets
ZI58Ers.png
Not that out there a concept, bruh.

gaqydti.jpg

Osama Bin Laden action figure : Toy Noize

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yo.anyone else notice Green Arrow's son playing with what looked like a captain cold action figure? :dwillhuh:
Like hold up........they're making action figures of murderers and thieves in that universe?:dwillhuh:
IS that what's hot in the streets?............ or rather.............cold in the streets
ZI58Ers.png
when you have this much swag they better give some royalties to the man

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ZI58Ers.png

39-799-1000x1000.jpg

characters have been known to wear the superheroes clothes and merchandise from within the comics themselves.. like a semi 4th wall...

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
ZI58Ers.png
Their not in star city their in coast city lol

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The casting call for the role was for a latina actress, although they didn't specify what kind.

ah okay, i know hawkgirl isn't black in the comics, but when i first read about CW picking an actress for hawkgirl, they claimed she was a black woman

Someone mentioned in the LoT thread months ago that the current Hawkgirl is an Afro-Latina in The New 52.

it1QRJ1.jpg

So Ciara Renée does actually fit the role

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I always said Barry has almost the exact same backstory as Dexter. He's a police CSI tech that was adopted by the cop that found him after his mother's death, he's "in love" with the cop's daughter, and now he has a secret identity and uses it to get away with killing people outside the law for "good" purposes.

I don't know if they were thinking specifically of Flash when they adapted Dexter for TV, but Dexter season 2 even played around with the idea that Dexter was the basis for a comic book superhero called "The Dark Defender".

darkdefender300-220x300.jpg