"The Flash" Season 2 thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The casting call for the role was for a latina actress, although they didn't specify what kind.
ah okay, i know hawkgirl isn't black in the comics, but when i first read about CW picking an actress for hawkgirl, they claimed she was a black woman

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
speaking of which, barry has killed like 6 people this season. they haven't even touched on the fact breh is now a serial killer.

I always said Barry has almost the exact same backstory as Dexter. He's a police CSI tech that was adopted by the cop that found him after his mother's death, he's "in love" with the cop's daughter, and now he has a secret identity and uses it to get away with killing people outside the law for "good" purposes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always said Barry has almost the exact same backstory as Dexter. He's a police CSI tech that was adopted by the cop that found him after his mother's death, he's "in love" with the cop's daughter, and now he has a secret identity and uses it to get away with killing people outside the law for "good" purposes.
:ohhh:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Now that I think of it, Malcolm and the league reminded me of that wack ass mummy film and the medjai who just kept appearing out of nowhere

tumblr_inline_nluxu2Kx531t79fgm_1280.jpg

Wth was ollie doing with that gun when Malcolm appeared anywyas :mjlol:
mummy 1 and 2 were piff:ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ah okay, i know hawkgirl isn't black in the comics, but when i first read about CW picking an actress for hawkgirl, they claimed she was a black woman

cw is always multicultural in their shows
from veronica mars best friend being a nikka
that nikka on smallville
iris and joe on flash and cisco
diggle on arrow, mom swirling
that nikka on legends of tomorrow

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yo.anyone else notice Green Arrow's son playing with what looked like a captain cold action figure? :dwillhuh:
Like hold up........they're making action figures of murderers and thieves in that universe?:dwillhuh:
Star city is more fukked up than I thought :dwillhuh:
IS that what's hot in the streets?............ or rather.............cold in the streets
ZI58Ers.png

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yo.anyone else notice Green Arrow's son playing with what looked like a captain cold action figure? :dwillhuh:
Like hold up........they're making action figures of murderers and thieves in that universe?:dwillhuh:
Star city is more fukked up than I thought :dwillhuh:
IS that what's hot in the streets?............ or rather.............cold in the streets
ZI58Ers.png
On another note, who'd want a Flash action figure after Zoom very publicly whooped his ass.

Zoom action figure hottest toy of the Holidays.
OvMTIF8.png