UNGFQRv.jpg

im talkin bout this cac :heh:
:ohhh::snoop: should of know not to give them the benefit

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Damn I dont know where to go with this.... but yall peep that ether Ollie put on Team Flash about their lack of security with how any and everyone just comes into they lab?:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Evidently the writers knew this shyt was getting out of hand:lolbron:
I was looking like :upsetfavre: when Patty just walked into the lab and shot Harris. :stopitslime: The constant security breaching of the lab is played out.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
OMG y'all I'm almost done with last nights episode & I haven't read anything y'all posted... But damn it this is an overload!!! I guess while the show is on break I gotta binge watch Arrow like my cousin told me to do three seasons ago...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OMG y'all I'm almost done with last nights episode & I haven't read anything y'all posted... But damn it this is an overload!!! I guess while the show is on break I gotta binge watch Arrow like my cousin told me to do three seasons ago...
fukk arrow :mjlol: watch daredevil and jessica jones instead

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
fukk arrow :mjlol: watch daredevil and jessica jones instead
My cousin also told me about those shows too!! I saw the trailer for Jessica Jones, will be watching & I'll even check out Daredevil. Coli comic fans never disappoint. Just finished the flash. Now imma try to watch all of Arrow.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
At this point i hope arrow and flash never team up again. The dialog, chemistry, are all off:scust:
This is why I've always been skeptical of "Legends of Tomorrow". That shyt was just thrown together because the CW wanted another DC show.

If not feeling this crossover or if it feels forced to you, than you should be worried about "Legends of Tomorrow".