"The Flash" Season 2 thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they need to remove all the random arrow characters from legends of tomorrow. just keep oliver, felicity and maybe even that woman arrow chick. everyone else can go. diggle and that stupid ass mask. that other random generic white guy who scooped up the ashes :camby:

speaking of which, barry has killed like 6 people this season. they haven't even touched on the fact breh is now a serial killer.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrow-terrific-bc0dd.jpg

and this is what they did to mr terrific? :wow: fukk arrow

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So Hawkgirl Ciara Renee is white brehs. But auditions for black roles. And to think I defended her when people went in on her horse teeth. :martin:
tumblr_inline_nypo15LCGp1qzmjfp_540.png
Welp. I guess if I ever were to smash I'd be doing it with this face :mjpls: 70% of the time.

:skip:

But yea I didnt know she was saying shyt like that :martin:
Chick is ugly and her face looks like a Maria Shriver skeletor

:mjlol: Someone post her pics from the Upfronts back in May. She is clearly a Black Woman, or AT LEAST half-black.

EDIT:
HXHz2GK.jpg

rvU2fb6.jpg

:whew: That reputation for black women on CW shows being on that :mjpls: onscreen AND in real life is no joke.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Someone post her pics from the Upfronts back in May. She is clearly a Black Woman, or AT LEAST half-black.

EDIT:
HXHz2GK.jpg

rvU2fb6.jpg

:whew:

She looks like a young Tisha Campbell.
That reputation for black women on CW shows being on that :mjpls: onscreen AND in real life is no joke.

Candice and Cynthia would never:whoa:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:francis: You'd be surprised How many people watch "The Flash", but not "Arrow".
I'm going to start okay??? :mjcry:

But last night I was up til like midnight watching everything. Then I couldn't slee til like 3am cause I was :ooh: over the episode. Idk how I'm going to function at work.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vandal Savage:fire: blades NAPALM'd the opening scene:ooh: Immortal swag on a hundred, thousand, trillon:krs: 'Jay's a Coward':dame: Smug Wells with the whisper flow:huhldup: Pattie just shot the GAWD:dahell: Joe's extra screentime for Iris:patrice: Caitlyn's technobabble and HGH Garrick came thru:whew: 'Don't bring arrows to a gun fight':stopitslime: Dahrk got mixed up quick:krs:Dig-L:old: huffin and puffin:mjlol: Cisco dissed Felicity's desktop:troll: Kendra flew the coop:russ:HAWKman swooped her up:youngsabo: Tommy and Mama Queen:rip: shoutout:sadcam: Malcolm and LOA in the cut:birdman: Speedy continues to be Arrow's TEAM MVP:ohhh: Oliver shooting sphere BRICKS:childplease: Barry's Speedster secret weapon saved Big Bro:umad:That's why there's a Flash Day/Drink:smugdraper: And, his begotten son don't play with his Action-Figure:banderas: Remembers, Oli kid is half-black in the comics, tho:heh:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Barry still in the same league with Cisco. :usure: Both of them haven't smash any woman in the Flash universe.
And now Ollies bytches are leaking over to Central City :mjlol:

And again, if you watch Flash you might as well watch Arrow. They're basically the same show just a few years apart and different villains, plots, etc.

And then you would've seen how they introduced Barry and how the Flash/Arrow universe even started

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

EDIT:
HXHz2GK.jpg

rvU2fb6.jpg

:whew: That reputation for black women on CW shows being on that :mjpls: onscreen AND in real life is no joke.
She looked Latina

I definitely don't see her being 70% white. Maybe 50% but she's got to be a Latina white or something

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

EDIT:
HXHz2GK.jpg

rvU2fb6.jpg

why the need to claim these chicks though? she isn't black to me. that's how that white naacp lady in seattle or some other place in washington state was able to pull the wool over people's eyes about her so called black identity. lowered the threshold so far that a lady with a spray tan and some curly hair could pull that shyt and take a scholarship away from a real black person. fukk all this i'm 20% black therefore i'm black bullshyt. if you're not at least 50% and showing some color where you will be racially profiled, move on and go pass like the previous versions of you did in the past.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So Hawkgirl Ciara Renee is white brehs. But auditions for black roles. And to think I defended her when people went in on her horse teeth. :martin:
tumblr_inline_nypo15LCGp1qzmjfp_540.png

EDIT:
HXHz2GK.jpg

rvU2fb6.jpg

Candice and Cynthia would never:whoa:

:usure: on Candice.

:ehh: Cynthia seems like she might be the exception though.