"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Oh yea but wasn't his baby mama black in the comics? They could change right:mjcry:
:mjcry: the only other person I can think could catch that L is Lance but with this last ep it seems the change ollie made to the time line is going to impact them some how. That fuss and break up they had was pose to happen.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:mjcry: the only other person I can think could catch that L is Lance but with this last ep it seems the change ollie made to the time line is going to impact them some how. That fuss and break up they had was pose to happen.
:whoa: I haven't watched arrow yet.

I'm at work

Infact I just got here
:francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
THE FLASH Adds HEROES REBORN Actor Marco Grazzini As 'Tar Pit'

Our friends over at ComicBook have learned that the second season of The Flash has castMarco Grazzini (Heroes Reborn) as Joseph "Joey" Montelone a.k.a. Tar Pit. The character is being described as a vengeful meta-human with the ability to transform himself into molten asphalt. It's a little unclear how he comes across Barry Allen's alter-ego, but when he does, he's going to use his powers to gain a powerful tactical advantage over The Flash, who will find himself in a whole world of trouble as the ground literally shifts beneath his feet. Grazzini will make his debut as Tar Pit during the second-half of this season.

What do you guys think of the casting? Sound off with your thoughts below!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was gonna say something.... but then i changed my mind because they were reincarnated
UNGFQRv.jpg

im talkin bout this cac :heh: